Chapter 1

AVERY'S P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP*
I sit up on my bed and hit the snooze button on my alarm. I check to see the time and its 7am. Not wanting to get up I fall back down. Thinking. Today I'm going half way across the world. Hope left for college to go to Yale. Of course. I'm glad she's gone.
Finally I sit up and grab my iPhone 5s. I enter my lock code and go on instagram and post a selfie saying 'Today is my last day here. So here's a selfie:)'
I slam my phone on my bed and crawl out of bed. I walk to my mirror and look at myself. I'm not bad looking. People tell me that I'm ugly and a whore. But I don't care. I'm moving and I'm gonna start fresh. I sigh and walk to my closet and get my black suitcases. I set them on my bed and begin putting my clothes and stuff in them.
About 20 minutes later I'm done. I left out my pair of high waisted black shorts and my white crop top. I go to my bathroom and take a shower. I get out and get dressed.
Then I put my hair in a fishtail braid and do my usual makeup. Foundation, mascara and light eyeliner.
I go and put my pajamas in my suit case and put them by my door. I put on my black vans. I get my phone and my sun glasses.
I grab the door knob and look back. "I'm gonna miss this place." I say and walk out the door.

-------Fast forward to airport-----------
"You ready sweetie?" my mom asks rubbing my back as we wait in line.
"Yeah I guess." I mumble.
"Honey, I promise that this will be good and you will love it." My mom says.
I smile and then go back to playing Flappy Bird. This game is so stupid yet addicting.
------Fast forward to at Sydney---------

"Oh honey isn't it beautiful" my mom (Kate) gushes to my dad (Brian).
"Yes it is." He says kissing her forehead.
"Well, lets go." My mom says as we make our way to a cab.
The ride home was silent. I just stared out the window. It's so big. I'm never gonna fit in. But I at least have to try.

Finally we arrive in front of our house. It is a really nice house. It's white and brick. It looks like it has about 2 floors. I get out of the cab grab my bag and walk up to the front door. Here goes, my 'new' life.