Chapter 3

AVERY'S POV!!:)

We're leaving for dinner in about 10 minutes. I'm actually pretty nervous. A lot of times I'm not shy but now I am.

*FAST FORWARD TO DINNER*

*KNOCK KNOCK*
My dad knocked on the door. We waited about 30 seconds and the door opened. A woman stood there. She seemed nice.
"Hi! You must be the neighbors!" she said warmly inviting us in.
My parents and the women ( I found out her name is Liz) stood there chatting. I just stood there awkwardly.
"So Avery your a Junior right?"
I nodded.
"My son, Luke, is a Junior too."
"That's cool." I said smiling a fake smile
"Would you mind going and getting him? His room is up stairs down the hall to the left."
I just nodded and followed her directions.
I knocked on his door. I waited. He yelled "come in!"
So, I did.
I opened his door and stepped inside.
"Who are you?" he asked harshly.
"Um your mom invited my family for dinner."
"Your new?"
"Uh yeah."
"Well I'm Luke" he said stepping closer.
"I'm Avery." I said nervously.
He got closer and his lips brushed my neck as he said "your gonna be mine." he said smirking.
I just stared into his ocean blue eyes. He had dirty blonde hair and a lip piercing on his left lip.

*FAST FORWARD TO LATE NIGHT*

I couldn't stop thinking of Luke. He was so- so amazing. But I'm not sure about him. He's mysterious and confusing. What did he mean by 'our gonna me mine'

I heard my phone going off and it was a text from an unknown number. It read
L-'Don't forget what I said'

A-'Who's this'

L-'Haha Luke;)'

A-'...'

L- 'and by the way you look sexy in your bra and underwear;)'

A- 'night'

LUKE SAW ME HALF NAKED! OH FUCK. THIS IS JUST GREAT.