Chapter 2

AVERY'S POV

"Avery, sweetie how do you like it?" my dad asks anxiously.
I look around. The house is already furnished because mom and dad picked out some stuff on line and had some people come set it up.
"It's nice." I say still looking around.
"Sweetie your dad and I are going to go to the grocery store. You stay here and hang up your clothes and then I want you to go around the neighbor hood and make a friend. " My mom said grabbing her car keys.
"Ok. See you later." I say walking up to my new room.
I walk inside and my jaw drops.
It's really nice. The floors are white carpet and the walls are light grey and the back wall is navy blue. The bed is a white, pink, and navy blue chevron bed spread. There is a desk a dresser and a closet. There is also a tv and a new laptop. I open my suit cases and hang my clothes up.
"Well time to go attempt to make a friend." I say walking out side.
The air here is so fresh and salty. I look around and begin waking down the side walk.
As I walk I hear a loud laughing and some voices. I stop and listen. It's coming from the house right next to mine. But I decide to ignore it and keep walking.
I'm never gonna fit in. I keep telling myself. I'm not pretty enough. I'm not funny or smart enough. Im not outgoing enough. I'm never enough.
I didn't realize I was crying until I felt slaty tears run down my cheeks.
I stop and start walking back home.

When I get home I pause. Then I walk upstairs into my bathroom and open my droor. I find my pink box and take it out. I lift the lid and I see my blades.
I know I shouldn't.
But I have to. So I grab a blade and sit down on the cold tile floor. I feel tears in my mouth and then I rub the blade across my skin. Blood falls to the ground. I cut about 3 times.
I clean up my mess and turn on my tv. I scan the channels and find that 'Teen Mom' is on. I love that show.

*2 HOURS LATER*

My parents are home now and they said that the neighbors invited us over for dinner. So now I'm fixing my makeup and I picked out my outfit. It's my jean shorts and my floral tank top. I left my hair as is. Which is brown, wavy and to my ribs.