A necklace (edited)

The day unfolded in its usual, boring routine. A typical day morphed into a tedious week, leaving me yearning for some excitement. Each day, I wished for a change, but my desires remained unfulfilled. Fortunately, the monotony broke on a Saturday – my chance to indulge in a "Supernatural" marathon. Even though I've already seen Supernatural several times, it never gets boring.  Alternatively, I could have invited Amelia for some company; either option suited me perfectly.

Grabbing my phone, I dialed Amelia's number. After a brief pause, she answered, her voice echoing through the phone, "Hey Aleya! What's up?" I cut to the chase, "Hey, I just wanted to see if you're free today." Unfortunately, her response lowered my hopes, "Oh, I'm sorry, Aleya. My mom wants me to visit my younger cousins. You know how she is. Annoying and clingy as always I really don't want to, but I have to. My mom doesn't really give me a choice in this. Maybe another time." A small feeling  of disappointment moved through my body. It only lasted for a short time. Supernatural awaited. "Oh, it's okay. It's not your fault. I'll see you on Monday then. Bye!" With that, we both hung up simultaneously.

Disheartened but not defeated, I lazily rose from my seat and fetched my laptop. Opening my downloads, I resumed my Supernatural marathon, oblivious to the fact that my greatest wish was on the brink of realization. My parents are already used to me not leaving my room while watching my favorite TV Show. I already had all the lines memorized and sometimes whispered some lines with them. My favorite quotes are:
"Check the freezer. Maybe there are some human hearts behind the Häagen-Dazs or something." - Sam Winchester 
and
"A wise man once told me, 'Family don't end in blood.' But it doesn't start there either." - Dean Winchester

Later in the evening, I took my dog for a walk. On my way home, an intriguing poster caught my eye. Reading it, I discovered an Asian market in Sradena scheduled for the next Sunday – promising the latest in clothes, games, jewelry, and more. It piqued my interest, and I decided to check it out. Excitedly, I informed my mom, who granted permission. Racing to my room, I changed into comfier attire. When called down for dinner, I shared the news with my dad, who expressed concern about me going alone. My mom reassured him, emphasizing my age and the market's proximity.

After dinner, I prepared for bed and quickly fell  asleep, only to be awakened by the sun's gentle rays the next morning. With a smile, I rose, ready for the day. At breakfast, my father greeted me, and I assisted my mom with meal preparations. My mom made pancakes while i brought plates and Coffee-cups to the table. I hurried to finish my breakfast. Something told me to quickly get to the market.  Packed with essentials, I informed my parents of my departure. "Be safe, honey, and don't go with strangers," my mom reminded me. "Don't worry, I'll be fine," I reassured before stepping out.

With my headphones in, "Carry on my wayward son" playing, I strolled towards the market. After 20 minutes of walking I finally arrived. The vibrant atmosphere gradually enveloping me. Quickly i got greeted by a bunch of bright colors and a bustling crowd. Eagerly i explored the place with its small shops and mostly old looking items. I discovered a small shop that captured my interest. The store featured unique bracelets, necklaces, and figures adorned with mysterious symbols. My attention fixated on a magical-looking necklace, reasonably priced. I exchanged my money for the item, which the cashier placed in a black box.

Before i left the small shop i could have sworn to hear strange whispers cumming from the cashier. I didn't think much of it and left. With the necklace safely tucked in my bag, I journeyed home. Excitedly, I shared my purchase with my parents, who admired the new necklace. My mom helped me put it on, and I wore it throughout the day, refusing to part with it even as I drifted off to sleep that night.

.....................................................................................................................................

Dicili