Christmas Giveaways (From Nobelista)

Hello lovelies,

In connection with the launch of Romancing the Enemy, Nobelista is giving away a lot of things. Please read on (copy pasted from Mechanic Lady's Publication FB Page)

ML Publication and Nobelista's Christmas Raffle:

Since Christmas is coming and marking our two years doing business with all mechanic lady's book buyers and Nobelista's first Christmas as an e-commerce Filipino website,

We are going to shower you with our Christmas giveaways.

What are the possible prizes?

10 lucky winners of Nobelista Load Card (for the per chapter purchase) worth 200 pesos.
5 lucky winners of Nobelista Gift Card (for book purchases of Load Card) worth 300 pesos
3 lucky winners of VIP Membership (3 months free access to mechanic lady's works)
1 lucky winner of TBC Book 1 Writer's Edition + Exclusive Elite Mug.

Mechanics:

1. For the 10 lucky winners of Nobelista Load Card and 5 lucky winners of Gift Card, you must be a top sharer of our pinned post. Your raffle tickets will correspond to number of share in your wall (for example, 10 shares equal to 2 raffle tickets). Share more to win more.

2. For the 3 lucky winners of VIP Membership, you must be a WE buyer to join the raffle. Post the WE that you bought in our wall so we can count you in. The number of your raffle tickets will correspond to number of WE that you bought. More WE more chances of winning.

3. For the 1 lucky winner of TBC Book 1 WE + Elite Membership Mug, you must be an Elite active member and a WE buyer to join the raffle. One member is equal to one raffle ticket.

Note:

You can join all three different raffles if you are qualified to join, but for #2 and #3, this is a one-time winning ONLY.

For those who are joining the raffle for the GC and Load Card, you have to make your wall PUBLIC so we can see the number of share.

This is valid only from Dec 18-Dec 31. Raffle is by January 5, 2020.

We like to say thank you to all Nobelista subscribers who purchased their favorite e-books and to all book buyers of Writer's Edition since 2017.

P.S. (Kindly join my FB group Alejoverse for updates. Thanks.)

Update: Posted December 16, 2019 at Mechanic Lady's Publication FB Page

The Per Chapter Purchase at will be open soon!

Use the following Load Card to purchase your favorite stories without buying the whole book.

From P50 pesos to P400 pesos you can store your coins with 12 months expiration date.

Upon purchase, you can see the number of coins in your dashboard.

***

STRICTLY USE FOR PURCHASING PER CHAPTER ONLY!

Soon!

Register, log in and SHOP at www.nobelista.com