Sasuke Uchiha {Stars}

The girl tossed and turned in her sleep. She was unable to rest due to her constant worry of her boyfriend.

Sasuke Uchiha.

Some know him as the cold, distant and quiet.

However, when he was with his love, he was completely different.

Loving, sweet and passionate.

She smiled, knowing he'll be coming home soon. But that still didn't help her to go back to sleep.

She missed him. A lot. She craved his presence. His cuddles. His touch. His voice.

He was assigned to go on an S-Rank mission, alone. Knowing he'd be fine since she knew he had amazing abilities, she didn't think much of it and thought of it as just some another mission. He'd be gone for a day or a few hours and, he's back.

However, this one made her anxiety worsen. She was panicking. Something might've happened to him. She asked her teacher if she could go along with him but Kakashi had to decline despite knowing she was also qualified for the job.

"This mission was sent by the Hokage, herself. We need to know if he's actually strong enough.", her sensei told her, patting her head. She pouted both at his actions and his words.

He was strong.

And she knew that. That's why she was slightly confident when it came to him going on missions. She knew what he was capable of. So, they didn't need to underestimate him. He's Sasuke Uchiha, afterall.

She snapped out of her train of anxiety when she heard a knock on her bedroom window.

Her eyes widened as she sees, no other than, Sasuke Uchiha. The person she longed to be with.

Excited, she slammed her window open as she quietly exited.

The ravenette smiled genuinely while he kissed her forehead. "Come with me.", he motioned her to take his hand.

She followed to where he was taking her, which was a large rooftop.

"S-Sasuke... What're we doing here?", she asked, shyly, tugging his sleeve.

He pulled her closer to his chest as he stroked her hair, "I... I missed you... A lot, Y/N.", he said, rubbing his neck with his other hand.

"I missed you, too.", she tiptoed to kiss him on his lips, which he happily leaned down to take.

"I wanted to take you out since the sky looked amazing and I know how much you love stars.", he muttered in his monotone voice but with a hint of content.

She looked up to see what he was talking about.

He was right.

The sky did look amazing.

She stared at the scene in awe, as the quiet man does the same, as well. But this time, he wasn't staring at the stars.

"I-It's so... Beautiful.", she uttered, smiling happily.

'I could say the same for you.', he thought. He could do this forever and still wouldn't get bored. Seeing his love happy and safe was enough for him.

He stopped his dreaming when he noticed her sudden silence.

"What's wrong?", he asked, leaning down to her level.

She shook her head, "I-It's nothing."

"Well, I do not think it's nothing if it's making you this quiet.", he replied, eager to know the reason. She was quiet but this one was different, this was a sad silence. He knew something was wrong.

Did something while he was away? He sweared, if someone hurt you, he would fu----

"I... I just missed you, really.", she sighed, "I-I didn't know it got quiet, I'm sorry... It's just that, it feels so nice to finally have you again that it feels so surreal. And having the atmosphere like this makes it much more of a dream."

His eyes widened. He didn't know you felt so lonely without him. Sure, he sent letters but it would always be a one word or a sentence. He felt bad, knowing his darling was sad.

"Sorry.", was all he could say.

"W-Wha--- No, dear, d-don't apologi---"

"But dream or not, I'm making you happy and safe. So, don't ever think that our moment is a dream, because if it is, then I'm glad since it's the best one I ever had.", he stated. In a cheesy way, but heart-warming.

"Sasuke...", she said, blushing.

Her heart was racing, so was his. If anyone saw you two like, especially Naruto, would've mocked Sasuke for his cheesiness. But for her, it was one of the best thing she ever heard.

"Sasuke!", she beamed, "Look! A shooting star! Quick! Make a wish."

'I hope I get to spend my life with you.', he wished quietly as his lips form a smile after her excitement.

After wishing, she turned to him as she leaned her head on his chest.

"I heard, that the brightest stars could be seen the darkest nights. Which for this season, is perfect.", she said.

"Huh.", he responded. "No wonder I can see you clearly.", he stroked hair, smiling lovingly.

She blew up with hot air coming out of her face, her features colored red.

"W-W-What w-was that f-for?..", she cupped her cheeks to catch herself from his comment.

"What? I am not wrong. You are indeed a star, a bright one.", he leaned down, planting small pecks of loving kisses all over her read face.

"I...I..."

"Scratch that, you're my sun.", he added, leaving a final blow to poor Y/N's flustered self.

...

The next day, the two headed out for a walk in the calms wood as a date. Walking hand in hand, as they talk casually.

"A-About last night...", Y/N started.

"Hm?"

"I-Isn't the sun classified as a star?", she asked, still blushing at his last night's comment.

He scoffed, "Star or not, you're my sun, my moon, and my world."

Oh my gosh, Sasuke, how much more were you going to make the timid lady flustered?

~~~

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh I hope you like it!

Thank you so so much for reading my stories!

This one was a really cute request and it gave me motivation to start writing again, thank you so much!

I hope I did it right, though

Tell me if I did something wrong here ^v^

Thank you!

See you later, XX.