f i v e

The last class of the day was physical education. I had my gym clothes in my bookbag, which was on my shoulder.

I followed Tomioka to our destination. "Lemme guess, you're our student president for gym class as well." I asked. He ignored me. "Oi asshole, Im talking to you!"

"What do you want?!" He turned around to face me. He had an angered expression on his face.

"Chill, I just wanna ask a question."

"No, Im your P.E teacher." He said.

"You? A student? A teacher? Nani? Your confusing." I sped up to my other classmates, me being the clumsy person I am (sorry if youre not), tripped over nothing. Me thinking I was going to hit the cold marbled flooring of the hallway, I ended feeling warmth from someone's grasp. Please be Tanjiro or Zenitsu, please don't make this awkward.

"You alright? Y-You tripped over nothing." An unfamiliar voice said. He helped me up, I took a good look at this kid. "Who is you?" I asked, mentally facepalming because of how terrible my grammar was. "Im Yushiro." And I didnt ask.

"Your a demon!" I shouted. He put a finger over my lips. Don't touch me.

"How do you know? If lady Tamayo fi-" He started to panick slightly.

"Hold up- Is that your sister or something?" I asked. He nodded a 'no'

"I think it's wearing off. I gotta go." He zoomed. Weird.

After Tomiko awkwardly taught P.E, I walked to Mitsuri's house with Kocho, Iguro, Sanemi, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke.

Tanjiro told me that the nurses would bring Nezuko home overnight, which is a lot to handle and do.

I also heard that Rengoku, Tomioka, Uzui, and Himejima are what we would call Hashira's, meaning they're like at the top of the class and by far the strongest.

"If we get our stuff done early, do you guys wanna play truth or dare, or seven minutes in heaven, or-" Zenitsu's sentence was interrupted by the hot-head of the group.

"Or that game where you shut up and we attack each other?" He finished, they all laughed except for me, simply because I didn't find it funny.

Moments later, we all arrive at Mitsuri's house. It looked kind of similar to mine, since it close to the same neighborhood as mine.

We walked in to be greeted with a pretty traditional japanese decorated house. I honestly thought it would be modern furniture, but I mean Its Mitsuri we're talking about, she's unpredictable.

"Everyone get into your partnered groups and begin our assignments!" Kocho, which she truly wanted me to call her Shinobu but I'd rather not just yet, stated with a bit of excitement.

"Lets play truth or dare first! Y/n I dare you to kiss me!" Zenitsu shouted, running towards me.

I couldn't go left, I couldn't go right, since I was in the middle of everyone. Zenitsu ran faster, and I just ducked. He ran into the wall that was behind me, gladly, not for me but for him, the wall didn't crack and he wasn't injured.

"Rules. Rules. Rules. If you don't do the dare, you have to do the class chores for a week, that is it." Obanai stated.

"Okay, Nezuko do you wa-"

"She's in m-my room sleeping. She's so cute!" Mitsuri said.

"I'll go first I guess." I said, "Zenitsu, truth or dare."

"Ouuu Y/n-chan~" No.

"I dare you to kiss the ugliest girl in the room." And it better not be me.

"I-I hate you." He said as he crawled over to Mitsuri and left a peck on her lips.

Mitsuri gasped loudly. Very loudly. "I-I'm not even surprised that he kissed me, I'm surprised that I'm suddenly the ugliest girl in this circle." Mitsuri said.

"I thought you were always the ugliest girl." Shinobu said. Damn the shade

But, I couldn't help my self but laugh, covering my mouth so no one can hear me.

"Hm. Y/n-chan, since you're new to t-the group you can go next if you'd like.Truth or dare?" Mitsuri asked.

"Is that even a question?" I stated, looking at my nails.

"Dare then." Shinobu stated, "I dare you to k-kiss Tanjiro."

Tanjiro was over there having a whole panic attack. "She doesn't h-have to! I've only known her for a day a-and that would be very weird and I'm not a-"

"Oh what a load of bologna-" I said as I kissed Tanjiro on the cheek.

"Have you ever heard of fucking cheeks?" I asked.

The room went silent. "I think you should rephrase that Y/n-chan..." Zenitsu said.

Oh my-

"You people are dirty minded!" I said, as I looked at Tanjiro. He was frozen in shock.

"Y'know, I got a brother at home, and I have to make dinner for him. So see y'all." I said. "I'll do my part online or on our lunch break." I finished as I tore a piece of paper and grabbed a nearby pensil and wrote my number on it as I gave it to Mitsuri. I grabbed my things and zoomed on home.