t w e n t y

"Hey guys! It's this ride that takes up 10 people! It looks cool." Zenitsu said. It was a water ride with boats and shit. It did look fun but I'd rather not.

"Yeah I'll pass." I said. "I'll only go if Mitsuri goes."

"I'll go with Iguro..." Mitsuri blushed as I was holding her arm.

"Okay so we can chose partners because it's two per row." Zenitsu said.

"I'M WITH Y/N!" Sabao shouted.

"NO! I'M WITH Y/N!" Tanjiro also shouted.

"I'll go with you, Tanjiro." Tamayo said.

Tanjiro didn't say anything.

What the literal fuck? When did this bitch even get over here?!

"No! Unt unt!" I disagreed. "Get ghost!" I shouted as I pushed her out of the way.

"Okay, I'll go with Giyuu." Shinobu said.

"I thought you mentally hated him." I said, titling my head in confusion.

"Silly, I physically hate him. There's a difference." Shinobu said.

"So I guess I'm painfully going with Mitsuri." Obanai said. Mitsuri gasped.

"Then Zenitsu, you'll go with Inosuke." I said.

"Why can't I not go with Y/n?" Sabao asked.

Because...

"Do I not make you happy?" Sabao asked, I just ignored him. I just wanted to be with my Tanjiboobae. He left. Not surprised actually.

We all got in line, surprisingly we were the only people there.

Once we climbed some stairs to lead to the top, we got in formation. Sanemi was somewhere with the older kids.

We all decided that Shinobu and Giyuu will be in the very first row, and Zenitsu and Inosuke will be in the back-back.

"I want to be in the middle." Y/n said.

"Okay." Tanjiro agreed.

Me and Tanjiro sat in the seats in front of Mitsuri and Obanai.

"Where is Nezuko?" I asked.

"She's with Oyakata-sama." Tanjiro answered.

"WHO'S READY?!" Inosuke yelled.

"WILL YOU STOP ALL THAT DAMN SCREAMING, YOU FUCKING PIG?!" Zenitsu and I  yelled at the same time.

"..."

"So when will this ride sta-" I paused. The ride started very quickly, dropping down as well.

I hung onto Tanjiro. "If I die, please don't go out with Tamayo." I squealed.

"Can do." He laughed at how frightened I was.

"It's getting slower Y/n, put your hands in the air!" Tanjiro laughed again. He sure was having a good time.

I started to eventually laugh, when the ride was almost over.

It went to a stop, and the water that was on the slide splashed on every single last one of us, hitting me and Tanjiro the most.

After we got out of the boat, I decided to go near the regular pool, with cold water.

"EVERYONE, PILE ON Y/N!" Zenitsu demanded.

Tanjiro ran and jumped on her side, wrapping his legs around my waist. Then, Sanemi came out of literal no where and jumped on my back, as well as Obanai.

Sabao and Giyuu splashed water on my entire body. Shinobu and Inosuke pulled my hair, making me fall into the water. Good thing we weren't in the deep end.

"GUYS! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?!" I yelled, getting ready to attack Inosuke and Shinobu for pulling my hair.

tanjiro's pov
"WE LOVE YOU Y/N!" They all said except for Giyuu, and Obanai. Tamayo was on the sideline, watching everything go down.

Yushiro was next to her, giving her his towel to dry of with, since a lot of water got on her.

I'm actually surprised Sanemi said that he loved Y/n, I thought he wasn't the affectionate type.

That's when I had the bravery to show her off, grabbing her upper legs and wrapped them around my waist. I wrapped my hands around her legs and she looked me dead in my eyes. Everyone witnessing, just as I thought, and just as I wanted.

your pov
"W-what are you doing Tanj-" I accidentally stuttered.

He kissed me. His tongue wandering in different places in my mouth.

My eyes were closed, but I know the others were watching.

I opened my eyes pulled away from the kiss to look directly at Tamayo. I stuck my tongue out as she turned around, not wanting to see my beautiful face.

sabao's pov
That short freak kissed my woman! I wanted to punch him in the face, but I knew that Y/n would punch me in the face, so I just let it be.

That's when something amazing happened.

Y/n's best friend went over and took Y/n off of Tanjiro and dragged her to the hot tub.

"Let go of me!" Sanemi threw her over the shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

Me and Sanemi are pretty cool. While they were on the ride we got to know each other better.

He said he was gonna try to get us together before Tanjiro. Even though we don't have any classes together, except art.