e l e v e n

I walked my brother to school, and then walked to my school. B/n is also learning to become a swordsman, but at a lower, and non advanced level.

I walked to the entrance of the school and saw a boy standing tall, talking to a girl.

It was Tanjiro. What is he doing talking to someone else? Well I don't really care, but It's just kind of unusual I guess. It's actually not...

"Hey Tanjiro." I interrupted their conversation. I then realized it was Tamayo, and Yushiro standing a couple feet from her.

"Hi Y/n." He said.

"Wanna walk to class togethe-" The girl Tanjiro was talking to interrupted my sentence.

"Oh, sorry but he's...uhm-he's walking me to my class. Sorry." This female dog stated.

If this dense turd face say sorry one more damn tim-

"Aw, well that's too bad. C'mon babe, let's go before we be late." I walked up to her and smirked, stopping myself in my tracks.

"And never interrupt my sentence again, got it?" I whispered to the girl while grabbing Tanjiro's hand and pulling him close to me as we walked inside the building.

I'm actually surprised he didn't say shit about my attitude.

Tanjiro's POV
"What was that all about Y/n?" I asked but she just kept walking, still holding my hand.

"We're still going to the library right?" She asked, ignoring my entire question.

"Yeah." I whispered.

As we entered the classroom, she let go of my hand as soon as Sanemi's eyes laid on us.

Inosuke's POV
Y/n walked through the door with Tanjiro and I ran up towards her.

"M/p/n! FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME!" I yelled at her.

"Peppa Pig leave me alone, I'm not in the mood." She said.

I still wanted to fight her...

your pov
That pig dude is really anno-

Before I could get my thought out, Oyakata-sama opened the door and we all greeted him.

"Good morning Oyakata-sama." We all said.

"Good morning children." He responded.

"There is no P.E today by the way, my apologies."

"No need to apologize!" Shinobu shouted.

"..."

"..."

"Okay students take out your science homework from a couple days ago."

Oh no- NOT THE VOCABULARY!

"Hey Tanjiro! Come sit next to me!" I yelled from across the cafeteria as Tanjiro walked out of the line.

Since when did I act so...so into everything. I can't even describe this feeling.

He sat down across from me, "Y/n what's up with you? Why have you been acting different? Nice?" He asked.

He can't find out about my dream I had a couple nights ago, so I can just make up a lie. I'm good at those.

"Oh yeah, I-I had a dream." I said on accident, trying to think of a lie, but I ended up bringing the dream up instead.

"A dream?"

"Oh I mean uh-"

"About what? Who? Me? Sanemi?" He asked.

Fuck, what am I gonna say?!

"Oh uh I didn't have a dream! Silly me" I said. Why am I acting like this?! SCREW YOU TANJIRO!

"Y/n Im picking up an embarrassed scent coming from you."

What the fuck? How?!

You're asking the wrong person.

"Oh uh-"

"C'mon and be honest with me." He said.

I didn't remember my entire dream, but I think I was to sadly tell him the truth.

"It was about me and you together, in bed and I'm now realizing that I like you." I said extra fast.

"Really?" He said.

"But when I kissed you on accident, you immediately left my house." I said looking over at Sanemi.

Stop looking at him!'

My apologies...

"I told you, I was embarrassed. My cheeks were as red as a cherry." Tanjiro said while blushing. "I didn't think you felt that way of me, and what you said earlier about calling me babe, was it-"

"Hi Tanjiro!" Tamayo greeted Tanjiro and only Tanjiro. She know she saw me... Wanna know how? We made direct eye contact. Son of a fucking biscuit eater.

Don't beat her ass Y/n, don't beat her ass.

"We are having a conversation, can you please go sit somewhere else?" I asked nicely.

"I'd rather not, but you surely can." She said in a smart tone. "Everyone knows I'm better than you Y/n." That wasn't even necessary.

"That's it, she's gettin' cut!" I said as I got up from my seat and punched her in her face.

"I'm not going to be disrespected by some peasant who thinks she's better than me."

Sanemi and the others from my class ran over to look at the situation.

"Looks like Y/n's gonna get in trouble!" Zenitsu said wiggling his hips around like the weirdo he is.

"Yeah, right."

"Y/n, why did you do that?" Shinobu asked, for some reason glaring at Giyuu like she wanted to punch his as well.

"She disrespected and interrupted me." I said.

Sanemi and Obanai both facepalmed themselves.

I looked over at Tanjiro and he looked shooked.

The girls was continuously laying on the floor, I just walked away and went to the bathroom to talk to myself.

*sighs, here we go again...

i can't wait to rewrite the chapter where they go the water park...