e i g h t e e n

giyuu's pov
"Are you guys ready to go to the WATERPARK?!" Zenitsu yelled.

"I just want to see the girls in their swimsuits." Uzui said.

"Don't you have like 8 girlfriend's?" Obanai asked him.

"Three wives actually" He replied.

What's up with boys wanting to see girls in their swimsuits, actually known as, half naked.

"I WANT TO THROW GIRLS IN THE WATER!" Inosuke yelled.

"SAME HERE!" Sanemi also yelled.

"You guys are so idiotic." I said walking to my desk.

Why do us third years have to go anyway? It's pointless.

your pov
"As you all should know, we have a field trip today to a waterpark. Two other classes will be going and I want you all to be on your best behavior." Oyakata-sama said.

"We're not kindergarteners." Sanemi said.

Genya's seat was behind his so he hit him on the top of his head, "Show some respect!" He 'tch'.

"Tch." Sanemi also said.

They're brothers but they act like a  married couple.

Everyone's swimwear was under their uniform. So that was a good thing.

I grabbed my bag and made sure I have a cover up. MY LIFE IS RUINED! I'M GONNA DIE UNHAPPY!

You left it didn't you?

Yup...

"The busses should be here shor-" Oyakata-sama's sentence was interrupted by the P.A.

"Classes 2-1, 2-5, and 3-3, please report to the side door if the school building, thank you."

"ALRIGHT!" Inosuke yelled.

This is gonna be a day. A very fun, yet interesting one.

All of the classes gathered together. Blah blah blah, no using profanity. Blah blah blah keep your hands to you self. Yeah, no. Like Sanemi said, we're not kindergarteners.

"You're aloud to pick who you sit next to. Three to a seat." The driver said. Of course I sat next to Tanjiro, I was sitting near the window, while Tanjiro sat in the middle, leaving an empty space for someone else to sit.

This girl sat next to him. Of all people, it had to be the girl that I punched in the face. Does she ever learn? Or is she a masochist? "Hi Tanjiro." She said while grabbing onto his arm.

"Hands off." I said while grabbing her arm, "I don't want to hurt you while being on this trip, so don't push my buttons."

That's when Tanjiro finally had the guts to man up and tell her to sit somewhere else. I thought that he wanted her to always be in his presence.

"Tamayo, could you find another spot please?" He said. He just had to be nice and add the word 'please'.

"Anything for you, Tanjiro." She said as she got up.

"She's really getting on my nerves, someone's gonna have to teach her a lesson." I said, rolling my eyes. I got up and asked Tanjiro to scoot over to the window and let me sit in the middle.

"I know and I'm sorr-" Tanjiro's sentence was interrupted by a male's voice which sounded too familiar.

"Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" Sabao stated.

"Nonono- I don't mind at all." I said while putting my hands in my lap.

"I'm Sabao, nice to meet you." He said to Tanjiro.

"Hi, I'm Tanjiro. Do you perhaps...know Y/n?"

He gave Tanjiro a slight glare and shook his hand.

The bus started to move, meaning that we were on the road. For some reason, the waterpark was a hour or two away.

I went on my phone to play a game but before I could launch the app, Sabao, had stopped me pointing to my home screen. "See that's the picture that I had drew of you." Tanjiro looked at me, then at Sabao.

"I drew you because you're so beautiful." He complimented me. I could already tell Tanjiro was getting slightly steamed.

"Thank you." I said while blushing, forgetting that Tanjiro was literally to the right of me.

"She really is, she's also a great kisser." Tanjiro said, joining in to the conversation.

"Oh. You're her boyfriend?" He asked feeling sad.

"H-he's not." I said while letting out a slight chuckle.

"I will be soon." He said.

"Soon can also mean a no." Sabao said, trying to pick a fight.

"Uhm! I'm tired! Who's tired?" I said as I leaned my head down to my lap.

"Here, lay on my shoulder." Sabao said.

"N-No! Lay on mines!" Tanjiro said.

"Hey Y/n! Stuck in a love triangle?" Sanemi asked. He was across the seat from us.

"Shut up Sanemi!" I shouted.