Memories

(Y/N POV)
What is this place? It seems so familiar but I just cant put my finger on it. I continue to walk and I stick my hand out, wow the snowflakes are so delicate, just like my heart. No no stop it (Y/N) no time for sadness right now. I need to figure out where I am. Wait a minute I think I see someone, they're kids out in this weather? They'll freeze. Hey! I call out to them as they're running in my direction. It looks like... me and hiro but who's that with them. I try to grab them and they run through me as if they're running from someone. I look and see guards from the garden and they're calling for us so this must be a memory but- but why? Why cant I remember?

(ZeroTwo POV)
The first thing I remember is all white and it was cold and I had a boy on my back and a girl besides me. I tripped and fell and they girl asked if I was alright I didn't respond. The boy got up and he began trying to speak to me and I tried mimicking the sounds but to no success. The girl only giggled. "Hey Hiro" she said. (Hiro, darling, my darling. ) "We should give her a name." The girl looked at me and grinned. They both looked at me and then darling looked at my ankle and saw that my monitor said "002" so that has been my name since then.

(Ichigo POV)
"(Y/N)! Can you hear me?" I yell. The klaxsosaurs are starting to become a pain. "Snap out of it please!" I continued to yell. At this rate... (N/N) will die today!

(Nana POV)
This isn't good. Their levels are out the roof. Dammit! I look at Hachi who looks unconcerned whatsoever. "What do we do?" I ask. He looks at me and sighs. "I dont know."

(ZeroTwo POV)
They made me shoes and even gave me a name. "Ouch" I bit the boy and the girl laughed. He began petting me and I let his finger go as I began to feel bad for doing it. The girl walks up to me and begins petting me as well. "See we wont hurt you." Her voice soothing to my ears. They took me on many adventures in that short amount of time that it was ridiculous. Eventually we got tired and sat down and thats when the boy pulled out a book.
(Zorome POV)
"(Y/N), I dont know what you're doing but get your ass back and help us out!" I yell. "ZOROME SHUT THE HELL UP!" I get annoyed knowing that Miku is yelling at me again. "LISTEN HERE YOU DUMB-" "Both of you cut it out right now!" We hear Ichigo yell.
Come on (Y/N) we need you.

(ZeroTwo POV)
"The beast and the prince?" The boy says. "Yeah it's a good book dummy" she says. We began looking in the book. "Wow this is so pretty" the girl says and they both agree. Then suddenly.
"They're in this area no doubt about it so begin your search." The men said. I began to tremble in the boys arms while the girl is looking serious. "Relax im sure they'll let us off if I talk to th- "Sir what about code 016 and 045?" "If they resist you may kill them, 002 is our main priority." The girl then hugs me as they boy holds me tighter. "Dont worry, we'll protect you."
They're following us. Now we're speeding up. Now we're sprinting for our lives. They catch us and they beat the two twins up. They began to drag me away. They we're face down in the snow and I began to cry. Them licking my wounds, giving me shoes, and trying to help me began rushing to me and I started to cry harder. They took us to the laboratory and hooked us up. "They should've never discovered her, but no worries. They'll forget soon." I thrashed around but to no avail. When it was over...they cleaned them up and took them back with the other children and I was looked away again, but I had the picture book still. Hiro my darling. No no its all wrong. (Y/N) is my true darling. She completes me in a way Hiro never could.

(Ichigo POV)
"(Y/N) get out of there she's going to suck you dry!"
(ZeroTwo POV)
"She's right, you know-" You're the girl in the memories. The picture book and everything, it was you wasnt it Two?" Darling says with tears in her eyes. I look at her and began to cry. "Dont cry Two, everything...is...o...kay...I- I can remember... all of it." And she passed out,her body going limp. I caught her and I can even see the marks on her neck. I did that. "Darling."

(Ichigo POV)
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!" I yell as I throw that monster back to Goro. "(Y/N) wake up, please." I say as I begin to cry. They take her away to be treated and we soon follow. I promise (Y/N) I wont let her hurt you anymore.

(ZeroTwo POV)
As I watch them take darling away I started to realize what she is looking for. And that something...is me.

Ladies and gents
Im back and better than ever.
Thatblackguh