Valentines special

(Y/N POV)
Her hair is magical
How it flows in the wind
I love the way she looks
Her smile and grin
The way she giggles
The way she laughs even when she tries to give me baths
She's so alluring and charming
But the thing I love most is the way she says...
"DARLING!"
I snap out of my trance. "Ahhh hey Two whats up?" I say nervously as I hide the poem behind my back. She looks at me like im a piece of meat then she gives me a look as if she's up to something sneaky. "What's behind your back darling?" She asks with that smirk. Boy that smirk drives me crazy. "Ummm nothing." I say. She begins to walk around me as I turn so she cant see the poem.
*knock knock*
"Huh?!, arggg hey wait a minute Two!" I said as she snatches the poem from my hand as the knock distracted me. "Hello (Y/N)." "Hi Ichigo." I say trying to catch Two before she jumps out the window. I try to chase her but Ichigo blocks the door. "Wait (Y/N), I wanna give you something." She says with a blush. I look at her with a smile. "Ok then what is it?" I ask. She pulls out a present from behind her back. "What is it?" I ask. "Open it.. DORK!" She says studdering. I open it and its a headband just like the one I wore when I was younger. "Wow thank you so much!" I say with excitement. She blushes and bows. Uh oh I forgot to get Ichigo something. "Hey Ichigo come here I got something for you as well." I say and scribble something on a piece of paper. Im really gonna regret this. "Whats that?" "Read it first Ichigo dang." I laugh. "One Favor". She questions. "I'll do one favor for you so what do you want?" I ask. She thinks long and hard about it until she says something that makes me do a double take. " YOU WANT A WHAT?" I say. "You...you heard me. I..I want a kiss." "But Ichigo..." "You said anything...you didn't mean that?" "I did but" "Ok then just one?" I think and think and think and think a little bit more and I still keep thinking until I snap out of my stupor. "Ok Ichigo just one." I say and she lights up. "On my circumstances." I say. She nods. "Ok now close your eyes." I say. She does. Before I lean in I see Goro walk by and I gesture for him quietly to come here. I position him in front of her and he starts blushing so I push him into her and they both faint after their lips touched. I dust my hands off and continue my search for Two. I go to the main room and I see that Futoshi and Kokoro are sharing bread, Ikuno and Mitsuru are giving their opinions about everyone and Zorome and Miku are arguing. Everything is in order. I run outside and look up to see Two in a tree on a branch. The sunset is making her look astonishing as I climb up the tree to join her. Her eyes are closed and she has a beautiful smile as the wind blows her hair back. "So darling" she says. "A gesture says a thousand words." She continues. I don't understand what she means until she cups my face and slowly closes the space between us as we kiss. She pulls away but I want more so I pull her back in for another kiss and then another until I realize im getting carried away. I pull back out of breath blushing as she pulls me close. She then picks me up and takes us to her room. She sits on her bed and I put my head in her lap and I look up at her. I give her one more kiss before I lay back down with a smile and I close my eyes. "Oh and darling" Two says. "Yes?" I reply back. "The words you were looking for are..." I open one eye questionably. "I love you darling." She whispers in my ear and my face gets super hot and suddenly everything goes black.
(Zero Two POV)
My sweet darling I love you.

Hey guys I know its not valentines but I was asked by a friend to try my hand at side stories so give me your feedback on if you guys liked this or not ;)