Chapter 5

°5

(At the Buthelezi Household)

The Holidays were draining for Hlobisile but things went very well,few days has passed and today was the day they were going to Johannesburg and they were packing their bags. When Hlobisile received an Email From University of Johannesburg stating that she has been accepted to be one of their students studying towards their degree in Business. She was so happy, regardless of not Studying Hospitality. She was happy that finally she's leaving the area. She woke up in a very good mood this Morning,she didn't even Struggle to wake up. She walked over the bathroom as she started doing her hygiene Process. After that she dressed up walking over to the living room. Her Father was reading a newspaper while MaShenge was making some wonderful breakfast.

Hlobisile: Good morning Parents
MaShenge:(smiles)Good Morning Hlobisile,how are you?
Hlobisile: I'm good Mother how about you?
MaShenge: I'm good, I'm just happy that you're going to University
Hlobisile: I'm also happy Mother(sighed) I'm a little bit nervous
MaShenge: Don't Worry My daughter,you will fine
Hlobisile:I hope so, Should I help you out with anything
MaShenge:Today it's your day,you should just relax
Hlobisile:(sighed)Ohk Mother,let me go and pack my clothes
MaShenge:Ohk My daughter, I'll call you when I'm done here

Hlobisile walked over to her room as she sighed Sitting down. She looked at the Clock at the far corner of her room and it was 8am. She smiled at the thought of Johannesburg as she stood on her food. She walked over to her Closet as she took out all her Clothes. Her phone rang as Zandile's name flashed on her phone screen.

Zandile: Friend how are you?Are you ready for Johannesburg?
Hlobisile:(giggles) I'm Fine and I'm so much ready for Johannesburg
Zandile: I'm so Ready too and I really wish we could be Roommates

Even though Zandile was her friend,she didn't wish to share a Res with her because she Knew how she can get. Hlobisile's Bursary is very strict so she didn't want to mess up everything.

Hlobisile:Yeah look friend,I have to pack my Clothes so we will see each other in Few Hours
Zandile:Cool,let me pack my Clothes too

She disconnected the call as soon as they bid their good byes. Hlobisile packed almost everything that belonged to her leaving out her worn things. She sighed as she walked out of her bedroom heading to the living room where her father was already done reading her newspaper.

Mr Buthelezi: Hlobisile, How are you doing this Morning?
Hlobisile: I'm doing fine Father, I'm glad that finally I'll be going to University
Mr Buthelezi: I'm glad too and remember Hlobisile that you must put your Studies forward.
Hlobisile:Yes Dad, I'll always remember that
Mr Buthelezi:Good
MaShenge:(coming in)Fix the table Hlobisile
Hlobisile:But Mom you said I must relax
MaShenge:Yeah but fixing the table is nothing so fix it I'll be back with food.

(At Manqoba's House)

Nomtha was really worried about Manqoba because he's been Vomiting but him with a Huge ego,he doesn't want to go and see a Doctor. She looked at his handsome self as she found herself smiling. Thinking on how Lucky She is to have such a Handsome Husband. She kissed her pouty mouth before She got out of the bed heading to the Bathroom. She brushed her teeth before taking a Shower. She then walked downstairs to prepare some breakfast.

Mrs Zwane: I'm sorry for coming unannounced Makoti

Mrs Zwane said as she walked in the Kitchen flexing her Classy Style. Nomtha turned to look at her as a smile flashed on her Face.

Nomtha: It's Ohk Ma,How are you doing?
Mrs Zwane: I'm good, I'm only worried about Manqoba
Nomtha:(sighed) He's so stubborn, God knows how much I've tried talking to him about seeing a Doctor
Mrs Zwane:You should understand (smiles)Makoti Zulu men have too much Ego and Pride.
Nomtha:But Manqoba's Ego is Worse than the Universe
Mrs Zwane:(Chuckles) He's still asleep?Phela Manqoba is not a that kind of a person
Nomtha:(giggles)I know right?I had plans With Mpume so I had to Cancel them. I can't leave my Husband like this
Mrs Zwane:You can leave I'll stay with him
Nomtha:Are you sure Ma?I don't want to be disrespectful and besides Manqoba will really need me
Mrs Zwane:Go Take a Shower after this and go, I'll stay noManqoba.
Nomtha:Thank you Ma