Chapter 11

°11

(At Manqoba's House)

Manqoba made his way inside the house as she was met by Nomtha. He snirt as he placed his briefcase on Top of the table before he walks to the small cabinet behind the couch. He took a glass as he poured a Whiskey tilting it as he gulped it down. Throughout this process Nomtha was just looking at him without saying anything. She was afraid to even talk. But she knew that Manqoba won't say anything until she does. She stood up walking to where he was as she wrapped her hands on him from behind.

Nomtha:Baby I'm sorry
Manqoba:(shaking his head) Sorry for what Nomtha?Are you sorry because you didn't tell me or you're sorry because I caught you.
Nomtha: I'm sorry about not telling you this,I knew that you will react badly so I didn't want that
Manqoba:So you thought hiding this from me will mak-
Nomtha: You're twisting my words and all Manqoba
Manqoba:(sighed) Don't cut me off I'm still talking here ain't I?
Nomtha: You're talking Manqoba I can hear that but Zikode;Zolani won't hurt me
Manqoba:(chuckling)Are you drunk or what? Nomtha are you smoking? Because wow what you're saying right now is some kind of shit!You know what that Bustard put you through yet you're defending him.
Nomtha: It's not like that,He really won't hurt me Manqoba.
Manqoba:(Hissed rubbing his hands together)I don't know if you're a fool or you're making me a fool, Entlek I don't know anything these days.
Nomtha:Kodwa Manqoba you know he won't,He learnt his lesson
Manqoba:(chuckling) Prison wasn't enough for that guy I should have killed him before this, I'm sure you're even dating him
Nomtha:(gasped)Haa Manqoba!Are you accusing me of cheating or something?
Manqoba:How will I know when you have your private calls with Zolani? And I didn't say anything about you dating him.
Nomtha: Zikode can we please sit down and talk about this like adult please
Manqoba:I don't have time right now.
Nomtha: Please Zikode,We can't sleep which an issue at hand

Nomtha took few steps back before she walked over to the Couch. Manqoba looked at her without moving but he finally did. He sat opposite her narrowing his eyes at her and Nomtha sighed.

Nomtha:He started calling few weeks back. I tried to ignore him but he uses different phone numbers. When I was at the Mall with Mpume I met up with him but I didn't even dare to entertain him so it started from there.
Manqoba:You were supposed to tell me Nomtha,that Fucker is dangerous and I don't want you to be his target again
Nomtha: I'm sorry Zikode,I promise to tell you everything from now on.
Manqoba:(smiles)I hope you will because I don't want us to fight over some shit!
Nomtha:(giggle)I was so broken during the day knowing very well that you're mad at me
Manqoba:(chuckled)I was mad yes,and don't ever talk to that prink ever again.
Nomtha:I won't,I promise
Manqoba:(standing up)Good, let's go and sleep
Nomtha: Ain't you hungry? I've Cooked
Manqoba:No I'm not hungry, let's just go and sleep.

(At Res: Morning)

Hlobisile woke up early in the morning while Nicole was still asleep. She walked over to take a shower like she always does then she went back to her room.
She glanced at herself on the mirror then her hand traveled to her stomach. It was a little bit harder than her usual stomach. She sighed sliding a dress with her pumps before she fixed her hair. She walked over to the Closet and take out all her clothes and everything that belongs to her packing it in a suitcase. Nicole yawned walking up as She kicked off the covers.

Nicole:Ow, Morning Hlobisile are you going somewhere?
Hlobisile:(sighed) I'm going back home
Nicole: What do you mean you're going back home? Ain't you studying anymore?
Hlobisile: I'm going home because my bursary has cut me off someone sent that Medical Report
Nicole:(shocked) What?I thought you were not going to send that medical report!
Hlobisile:You ain't listening,I said someone now I'm cut off. God My dreams a... I don't want to think about it.
Nicole: You'll be fine, I'm sure that next year you'll be coming back
Hlobisile:Well(shrugged her shoulders)I guess I will I'm such a disappointment
Nicole: You'll be fine, I'm sure about that
Hlobisile:(faint smile) Thank you for being such a lovely and humble soul
Nicole: You're Welcome