Chapter 18

°18

The soft sound of rain that has been so annoying for the whole night is so faint and causing Hlobisile to snuggle under her covers closing her eyes enjoying the warm heat. It's in the early hours of the morning but she kept on forcing herself to sleep;by closing her eyes and snuggling under covers with her eyes closed. But after a while she manage to sleep. A loud sound from the alarm is doing no justice for her that she groans Kicking off the covers before she slowly opened her eyes. She tap her foot on a mat that is next to her bed as her eyes travels to the far cover on the wall where the Clock that is hanging up there; it's 8am. She sighed getting off the bed heading to the bathroom so she can take a shower. After that she walks back to her bedroom with a towel around her body. She stand next to the kitchen mirror before she drops her towel. Her hands slowly travels to her small bun as she realises that it's been about Three months yet she didn't even create a bond with her unborn baby.
She brushes the small bun and a smile flashes across her face.

Hlobisile:I know you came unexpectedly,I didn't plan for you and maybe I didn't even had the audacity to love you earlier on because of the sudden hate I have for your father (chuckles) God this is so weird,very weird but baby (stops brushing her stomach) Mommy loves you. I didn't realize how much I do until yesterday but I love you and I'll do anything to protect you. I don't know how to but I'll try with my everything.

She sighed before she took the lotion and applied it to her body. She made the bed; thinking maybe for the first time she mentions the but she always do-make the bed. She then wore her comfortable Clothes as she made her way out heading to the living room and there's nothing new in there.

Hlobisile:Good Morning parents
MaShenge:Good Morning my daughter, how was your night?
Hlobisile:Very Good Mother yours?
MaShenge: Great! I've prepared your favourite dish I hope you'll like it
Hlobisile:I love every dish you make Mother so I will love that too
MaShenge: Ohk (smile)I will go and dish you out
Hlobisile:Ohk Mother

MaShenge walked over to the kitchen while Mr Buthelezi took off his spectacles as he fold the paper placing it on the table besides him. He looks at his daughter and heave a deep sigh.

Mr Buthelezi: Morning Hlobisile how are you doing?
Hlobisile: I'm doing very fine Father how about you?
Mr Buthelezi: Very good,last night I didn't join you guys for dinner since I had something to take care of but your mother told me about the sudden interest of that little boy-Zwane boy.
Hlobisile:(sighed) Yeah,he wants my baby and I'm scared since they have so much money
Mr Buthelezi:They won't take my grandchild, that boy is crazy and i don't think he's even a Zulu man. He's being controlled by women
Hlobisile:I don't want them to take my baby,that can break me especially since I want to create a bond with her/him.

MaShenge walked in the living room with a dish on her hands.

MaShenge: Don't force it either way Hlobisile, the bond comes naturally. You will feel it.
Hlobisile:(shrugged his shoulders)I guess I've started since I was (shifted uncomfortable when she looks at his father) Never mind that Mom. I just want a healthy pregnancy but it looks like everything is a mess
MaShenge: Everything will be fine,be patient Ohk?
Hlobisile:Ohk Mom I will try and be patient with everything even though it's... Hard
MaShenge: You'll be fine I trust you

Hlobisile really wanted a healthy pregnancy but it seems so impossible with every bad thing on her way but as her mother has just said-she'll be patient

(At Manqoba's House)

Manqoba toss to the other side of the bed expecting to find his wife but Nomtha was already up. He groans getting off the bed to the hair dressing table where he took his cell phone. He dialed her friend's number as he missed him so much;yea he did. It rang twice before he accepted the call.

Sthembiso:Eey Manqoba
Manqoba:Good Morning Sthembiso how are you doing?
Sthembiso: What's so good about this morning?
Manqoba: You're so grumpy, early in the morning what's up?
Sthembiso:(hissed) It's your brother, she's still screwing that slut
Manqoba:Oh (sighed)I think you should stay out of Scelo's business since he won't really listen to you
Sthembiso: Scelo knows how much I feel about him screwing these crazy cheeks. I take Mpume as my little sister, both with Nomtha
Manqoba:I know and Scelo knows too but stay out of this;he wants to lose Mpume for sure
Sthembiso:(cuss)What's up with you?You sound out of place
Manqoba:(sighed) It's Nomtha, she's been dragging me to this shit of taking the baby from Hlobisile
Sthembiso: What!? That's crazy,I know you've done her wrong and all but I don't think she has a right for that ish.
Manqoba: She's slowly becoming someone I don't even recognize man
Sthembiso: She's hurt
Manqoba:I know,and I get it but she's doing things the wrong way.
Sthembiso:Talk to your Mother I think she can talk some sense into Nomtha I mean... Nomtha won't take any word From Lisa. She's the mature one in their circle.
Manqoba:(sighed)I think that can work,I will talk to Mom.
Sthembiso:Yeah,I will see you then
Manqoba: Lisa got you by the balls you don't have time for us
Sthembiso:(chuckles)You sound like a main chick man, quick it!
Manqoba:(chuckles) Fuck off!

They disconnected the call as Manqoba made his way to the Living room with only his briefs. Coming to think of it-the house is not the same anymore since Nomtha became too obsessed about Children

Manqoba:Good Morning MaGatsheni
Nomtha:(smiles) Morning Zikode how was your sleep?
Manqoba:Good, how about yours?
Nomtha:Good too, I've been thinking about all of this thing...
Manqoba:What thing?
Nomtha:Our fights and all, I've decided to not dwell on things like getting your baby from your baby momma. She'll give us the child by her own choice!
Manqoba:Ow
Nomtha: We've been fighting a lot lately Manqoba and I don't like it. We will adopt a child then live happily
Manqoba:What about my child?I can't feed another baby when my own blood is out there;I will support him/her.
Nomtha:(smiled nervously) Yeah you'll support him/her I mean..(shrugged her shoulders) it's your child

All Nomtha wants right now is to make Manqoba believe that she had let everything go. She still sees Hlobisile as a threat in their married I mean; she'll be giving Manqoba something that he has been longing for. With Manqoba believing that she had let go, she's going to come out as the good how wife rather than as a bad one.

(At Res: Zandile's room)

MaZet:Good, I'm glad you've sorted out Your differences with that Nicole girl
Zandile: I'm glad too, I'll be going with her to Church
MaZet:(chuckles) You? Church? I'd love to see this
Zandile: I'm trying here,you should be glad I'm not going out partying
MaZet:Good, you're not going out partying but man... You and Church?
Zandile:(shrugged her shoulders)And remember, there's a first time in everything
MaZet:Wow, you've become a poet or a motivational speaker?
Zandile:(chuckles)Fuck you Zee,fuck you!
MaZet:Fuck you too,and I wouldn't mind to lick your pussy a little
Zandile: Eeewwww fuck off!!!

(At the Restaurant)

Nomtha walked in wearing her coat and stilettos looking so beautiful in her make-up. She walked straight to Mr Mayank and took a seat.

Nomtha:Thank you for meeting up with me.
Mr Mayank: It's a pleasure, how can I help you?
Nomtha:I would like you to draw up a contract regarding a certain things
Mr Mayank:What is it?
Nomtha:I want someone to sign this so she can give me her baby or I'll be taking her to Court for Custody
Mr Mayank:I think that should be done with Mr Zwane's approval
Nomtha:What do you mean by that?
Mr Mayank: You have no right in all of this. It's not your child either way.
Nomtha:I will pay you, I'm desperate here and I think this. Please help me.
Mr Mayank:(sighed) Fine then I'll draw up the contract but it won't be recognised
Nomtha:Do whatever you have to do aslong as I'll get that child's signature. She'll give me the child thinking I'll take her for Custody kanti this is all fake since it won't be recognised
Mr Mayank: It's pointless,Mr Zwane should be the one taking her to Court so I don't think she'll buy your story
Nomtha: I'll make her believe it's Manqoba then
Mr Mayank:Ohk(standing up) I'll Email you everything
Nomtha:Thank you so much

Mr Mayank walked away leaving Nomtha smiling you'd swear she just won Lotto.

.....................