10.ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʟᴇᴇ ᴀʀʀᴇᴀɢᴀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓪𝓽 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Today was the day. You had been for two months without seeing your boyfriend seeing as he was on tour so you decided to surprise him at his hometown show in Dallas, Texas. You had previously told him that you were spending all day going to appointments like a hair appointment, nail appointment, eyebrow waxing appointment, and a lash extensions appointment so that he thought you were busy and wouldn't call you. His sister (who was also in town for the show) and the boys had been helping you set the whole thing up.

"T-minus 3 hours until I'll be there! See you all soon <3" - you sent to the groupchat that you had made.

"Can't wait to see you! Pick you up at the airport around five?" - Halie replied.

"👍🏻" was your response.

Three boring hours later, you finally landed in Dallas. As soon as you had finished collecting your suitcase from baggage claim, you were greeted by Brandon's older sister.

"Halie!" you sprinted over to see her. You and Halie had only met once but you were always Facetiming and texting. She had grown to be like an older to sister to you.

"Hi!" she squealed as she gave you a tight hug.

You both ran to her car, needing to get to the venue as soon as possible. The plan was to get there as the show was starting and for you to sneak onto the stage during the last song of the show which just so happened to be the song that Brandon wrote for you, which was Eyes Off You (A/N: I know none of them wrote this song but it's for the imagine okay).

You and Halie got ready at her and Brandon's mom's house and soon rushed to the venue. The entire time you were you were in the car, your leg was bouncing up and down from nervousness.

"Hey, you're gonna be fine," Halie patted your leg.

"What if they don't like me?" you said anxiously.

"Hey, don't even go there. They love you. Besides, it's the same people that see you constantly on his Snapchat and Instagram stories."

"Yeah, except now I'm within the range of them being able to boo me and throw tomatoes at me until I leave the stage."

"You will be fine. I promise," she gave you a hug before you both exited the vehicle to go into the back of the venue.

About an hour later, it was the next to last song which meant it was almost time for you to go to the side of the stage.

"Have fun!" Halie hugged you tightly before you walked out to the side of the stage.

You began walking out during Austin's solo right before the last chorus. The fans almost started to scream when they saw you but you held a finger over your lips to signify to the crowd to be quiet as you walked out.

As Austin sang the last line of his solo, you walked behind Brandon, reached up, and covered his eyes with your hands.

"Y/N!" he screamed and turned to face you. He grabbed your face and pressed his lips to yours, then picked you up and spun you around before remembering it was his turn to sing. Every single word that he sang, he sang looking directly into your eyes, a smile never ceasing from his face.

When the song finished, the boys said their goodbyes to the crowd before the all ran backstage.

"I can't believe you came here all the way from LA! Thank you!" he hugged you once more.

"Don't thank me. Thank those five," you pointed to the other boys and his sister.

"You all knew about this?" he asked, his hands resting on your hips.

"I was the instigator," Halie batted her eyelashes.

"Of course you were," he chuckled before turning back to you, "How long will you be with us?"

"How does the rest of tour sound?"

"You're coming with us for the last five dates?" he shouted loud enough for China to hear.

You nodded before he lifted you, spun you, and kissed you once more. You couldn't believe it either. Not the part about touring with him, the unmentioned part about you being with him forever.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: I dont like this one at all oops