8.ᴄᴀʟᴇʙ ᴢɪᴏɴ ᴋᴜᴡᴏɴᴜ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"So, Zion, we hear you're no longer single. Is that correct?" the interview asked, wanting to know more about the young boy's love life.

"That is correct," he smiled.

"Can you tell us about her?"

"What do you wanna know?" he chuckled.

"How is she?" the interviewer spoke vaguely.

"She's good, I guess."

"How did you meet?"

"We've actually known each other for a while. She's Edwin's cousin. They're best friends."

"How does your bandmate feel about you dating his family member?"

"He was actually really chill. He wanted us together. He was actually the one that set us up."

"How did he set you up?"

"I was very single. She was also very single. She had recently moved to the LA area and didn't know anyone. So Edwin was like, 'Yo, do you wanna go on a blind date with this really pretty lady I know?' And I was like, 'Not really but you're not gonna give me a choice,' because Edwin is very stubborn. So, I went to the movie theater he told me to meet her at and I walked in and I saw her sitting alone, reading a book, and then it hit me what he had done. Because me and Y/N flirted a lot but neither of us either wanted to be the one to make the first move so he did it for us. But anyway, we went and watched Star Wars together and went to dinner afterwards and it just felt natural to be her boyfriend after that."

"How long have you been dating?"

"About five months. We wanted to keep our relationship private for a little while because we didn't know if it gonna work out or not so we wanted to wait until the six month mark but someone posted a video from a party we were at and you could see me and her dancing together in the background and so we kinda just had to come out and say, 'Yeah, we're dating, we have been for four months,' so it didn't go as planned but we are glad to have it out in the open and not have to hide it anymore."

"And are you glad that it worked out that way?"

"I do think it was for the better. We wanted to release a statement ourselves but I do think that it was a good thing because we didn't receive as much backlash as I thought we would."

"Well, we wish you and your girlfriend a long and happy relationship," the interviewer ended.

"Thank you so much," Zion said, blowing a kiss at the camera (which was actually directed at you).

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: is this good? i can't tell...