Meanwhile at Drishti's house...

As Mahima was revealing the shocking truth about her life, Dadi and Romi were waiting at the door for Divya and Drishti.

Drishti: "Dadi, why are you outside? You know your not well, so why are you standing by the door?"

The two sisters ran inside and took their Dadi to the bed. Their house was not as big or luxurious like Rakshit's mansion, however, their home is full of love and warmth. As the saying goes "home is where the heart is."

They all sat down and Drishti was holding Dadi's hands and asked her "what's wrong? Why do you have a tense look on your face? Are you not feeling well? Did you take your medicines? Are you out of your medicines? Why didn't you tell me, I will go get them right now."

Before she could leave, Dadi held her hand and stopped her.

Dadi: "child, I have something that I have been hiding since your parents' death."

Dadi revealed the whole truth. (I don't want to be repetitive so I won't write the same things that Mahima had said to her family).

All three children had tears in their eyes. Drishti didn't have any words. She was speechless. She was crying with her hands on her face as to cover her tears. Divya and Romi were crying while hugging their Dadi from opposite sides.

Drishti was very angry. She knew she was afraid of fire but she didn't remember why. She didn't remember her parents' death due to the trauma she faced while witnessing her love ones die in front of her. As Dadi revealed everything, she got flashback and just broke down.

She hated herself for forgetting the look on her dad's face as he told her (let's get back to the accident, after all, Dad has a request):

Dad: "Drishti, my child, I love you (with tears rolling down his eyes) more than anything. I want you to always know that no matter what happens, you are our child (looking at mom) and you are a strong child. You need to be brave for your brother and sister. You have to stand up for your rights. No matter what anyone says, you are loved my child and please tell this to your siblings too that we love them and we will always be watching over you three."

Drishti: "dad I... how can I... dad. Your gonna get better dad... mom will be fine. She can't leave us. You can't leave us." (She was crying holding her mom and dad's hands).

Dad looked at Mahima and Chetan,

Dad: "I know it's not your fault. But I have a request. Please take care of my three children. Without us, they only have their Dadi. They will break down without their parents. Please I request you and I know they can take care of themselves, you just have to guide them. Please..."

Mahima and Chetan at the same time said "of course we will."

Chetan: "you don't have to worry about them. Let's get you out first."

Dad: "at this condition, it will be hard for me to survive even if I get out. Please just leave with my child and my address is... you will find my other children and their Dadi there. Please just go. There's not much time left. At any moment, the car will explode."

He gave Drishti's hand to Mahima and Mahima was crying and they were hesitant but didn't have any choice but to leave from there. As they were leaving, they heard the sound of the explosion and saw that the car was completely in flames. Drishti witnessed it before Mahima could hide her eyes and she fainted.

(So here's few questions, why weren't Drishti and her family not living with Rakshit's family? Why happened?)

Thank you for reading - K