Drishti's bitter truth part 1

Rakshit's POV:

Gosh, my morning was one of the worst mornings I have ever woken up to although all mornings were the same to me since my Mrs. Shergill left me. I found her today and all my worries and my migraine disappeared. I was also so happy to know that I have a son, honestly, I should've guessed it that Drikshit is my son. No seriously he speaks and acts like me. Also his name is formed by joining mine and Drishti's name together. Oh how clever of my wife and I just wanted to kiss her for that on her beautiful lips.

Well I was about to when everyone around us started clapping so I thought to control myself which really wasn't working. Anyways, I thought it would be best if we continued our conversation at home but when I said that, Drishti stopped me. When Mrs. Shergill said she doesn't want to go with me, I felt like I have died once again. I have missed her for the past 5 years. I have been looking all over India for her but never found her and now that  she's here with me, she doesn't want to go back home with me. Why? I needed answers and the only person who could answer is my Mrs. Shergill. So I said,

Rakshit: (holding her hands tightly) why Mrs. Shergill? Why won't you come home with me. If your worried about going back to the Shergill mansion, don't worry we won't. I moved out of that house the day after you left and I came back to India. We will go to my house, our house. No one will bother us there.

Drishti was shocked after hearing him say that he no longer lives with his family. It is all because of her. How can she ever explain to him why she hasn't ever tried to contact him. Why it took them 5 years to meet? She wanted to desperately contact him. She needed him the most especially during Drikshit's birth. She wanted to run back to his arms and apologize for leaving him. She wanted to tell him she was pregnant and that now they are going to be parents. She knew it wasn't his fault but something definitely kept her away.

Drishti: (screamed literally) WHAT? WHY? Why would you do that?

Now all eyes were in them, just then, Drikshit pulled his mom's dress,

Drikshit: mom, please let's go somewhere to Dad's home. Everyone is looking at us.

She didn't have any other choice but to leave the hospital. Everyone was getting disturbed. And so they left for the car. When they reached the car, Rakshit helped Drikshit sit in the back seat and helped him with his seatbelt. Rakshit then moved to the Driver's seat while Drishti was going to sit in the back, Rakshit took her hands and forcefully made her sit in the passenger seat next to him and went back to the driver's seat. Just like how he did with Drikshit, he fastened her seatbelt.

They had an eye contact when their hands touched. But our little devil Drikshit decided to bud in 😂.

Drikshit: mom, dad, I am seating here too you know.

Both separated and Drishti was blushing while looking away towards the window. Rakshit noticed that and smiled. Then he drove the car to his home and soon reached there. It was a beautiful white colored mansion, not too big yet not too small. Just perfect for a small happy with enough space for children to run around.

They got out of the car and went inside. Rakshit took them to his room. His bedroom didn't have anything except a bed and a desk. Drishti's eyes became watery. She was speechless after seeing his condition. The man she knew and married was more refined and health conscious. Not only does he seemed to be eating less, but he lost weight. He was definitely thinner then the last time they saw each other. He hasn't been taking care of himself for sure, she thought while looking towards him.

Rakshit was showing Drikshit, Drishti and his wedding photos when he glanced back at her and saw her tears. He hurried over to her and said while wiping her tears,

Rakshit: Mrs. Shergill, please stop crying and tell me what's the matter? Are you really not happy to be here with me? Do you not love me any...

Before he could complete the sentence, she placed her hands over his mouth and said,

Drishti: please don't say that Mr. Shergill. You have no idea how much I have missed you and I love you more than anything. You two are everything to me. Not a single day went by when I didn't think of you and cried while looking at your only picture I had. The only hope that I had with me was Drikshit.

Rakshit: then why didn't you come back to me? Why have you never contacted me? Why Mrs. Shergill?

Drishti: because I couldn't after fearing what you might think of me...

Precap: Drishti's bitter truth part 2

Thank you for reading - K