3 (n.o)

picture > HP Niall to Sov. Niall 

Warning: Slight Sexual activity written by @GenStories coming up in this chapter, you've been warned. I totally asked her to take it a bit easy because I'd have to read it too, haha

Sorry about Olivia's part being short and sucking immensly. Gen adds in for Niall when he does... "activities"... and Olivia isn't taking part in those... sooooooooo yeh

Niall

There were things that led up to my current situation.

The diner we had been sitting in had begun to creep into the steamy side of life. As soon as Laural stopped asking if we needed anything else, Ellie's teeth latched onto my neck, ear and bottom lip. In a way, I had enjoyed it. If I closed my eyes, the pleasure would build because It wouldn't be Ellie... it would be-

"Niall," She had whispered into my ear, cutting off all the thoughts rushing through my brain at that moment.

There were snaps of pictures being taken, and I was almost 98% they were being taken of us. Who the hell cared though? Olivia had moved on, apparently. Maybe these passed three months haven't been hard for her like they had for me. Maybe she was relieved to cut the ties that were holding us together. Yeah, I guess it had been a mutual decision... brought up by me...

Wow.

Damn.

Fuck.

The realization hit me that I had screwed up my longest, and most successful relationship.

Ellie's hands rubbing against me snapped me back again. Her warm hands attacked me, ravishing me. "Let's... Let's get out of here," I say, surprising myself. She nods against my lips, standing up, flattening her blue blouse and shorts. I leave a 50 on the table, though the bill probably wouldn't stretch over 15. "Keep the change," I mumble to Laural.

She replies something incoherent as I slide past, taking Ellie's hand in mine. The sexual tension between us was overpowering and I left my car at the studio, So we'd have to get there quickly. Ellie's giggles sounded through my ear as I rushed back down the street where I remembered the studio was. The closer we got, the more impatient I became. 

I pressed the blonde against a nearby wall and pressed my mouth against hers, slithering my tongue over hers, caressing it as best I can. Her nails latched into my sides but I was too in this to notice. 

I groaned and grabbed her hand again, pulling her behind me. As soon as the studio came into vision, I breathed a sigh of relief. "Fucking finally," I mumbled, picking up the speed. After flinging the door open and slamming it shut, Ellie moved in front of me, slowly pulling her shirt from her body. 

Something inside my chest told me that this wasn't right, that I shouldn't be letting this happen, but the thing in my head said 'shut the fuck up and go for it'. I listened to that one, I always do.

Soon, Ellie's pants and my blue shirt and jeans were gone as well, kicked to the side with our shoes. She rushed at me, pushing me against the wall, pressing herself firmly to my body, moving in the most sinful way. All thoughts and doubts left my mind as we discarded anything that separated us. 

Right now it was just Ellie and I. My mind kept slithering from my grasp every now and again to think about a certain brown eyed beauty but as I quickly lay Ellie to the rough carpet on the ground and press my lonliness into her, I forget again. That's what I wanted to do, forget. 

Movements and a nails down my back. All I could do was pant, holding her arms above her head as she spoke encouraging words. My pace quickened. My blue eyes fell to the figure beneath me, those blue eyes darkening, darkening until they looked almost... almond? Her pale skin tanned before my eyes and her blonde hair shortened.