4 (h.e)

Here goes another chapter, and I'm happy to say I've got so many plans for this story, it makes me nuts! Picture on the side is Elizabeth then and now, so enjoy that :)

It's short and ugly, just a filler, new chapters soon.because I'm on holiday

Harry

Elizabeth had already gone over to Olivia's by the time I musterd up the confidence to tell her exactly why I was so pissed about Niall. She may have not seen the girl Niall was with, but I did.

I. Fucking. Did. 

How he can do something as low as being with a girl one of my best mates has been seeing is beyond me.

No, I wasn't only pissed at him. 

I was pissed as fuck at Ellie too. Our group and her were even planning on doing a collaberation. I wouldn't let that happen, nope. 

I run my fingers through my messy hair, something I've done since I was younger to express my stressed state. 

Do I tell Ed? This would crush him. The frilly talks he always has with Olivia and Elizabeth prove how in deep he is with the bimbo, and holy fuck why would she do that to him. Ed. The freaking man who writes shit like, "I could do without a tan on my left hand where my fourth finger meets my knuckle," instead of saying "Hey let's get hitched." He's, dare I say, the sweetest man I"ve ever met, along with his damn good ginger hair, he's great. 

I throw myself on the black leather couch in the living area that was in the dead center of the flat I splurged on not long after E and I had promised to tie the knot. The couch remote was in reaching distance, but the laziness within me begged to differ, telling me it was actually in Africa and the chances of me going there to get my remote were slim to none, so instead I whip out my trusty Iphone and open up my game section. 

After staring at the wide selection and not finding something that catches my eye, I groan, checking the time. It was already late afternoon and all I wanted to do was fucking curl up in a ball and sleep forever. After the sight I saw earlier, I'd rather pluck my eyes out until the image was permanetly deleted from my brain.

I open up Google. Fun games for iPhone. I chuckle under my breath at the level of boredom I've succumbed to.

Trivia Crack? Sounds interesting. I download it and create an account, saving myself under @ styles0201 (but add me for real tho @/ohsnapitznat) and I get on playing.

---------------

Elizabeth

"I don't know, Olive, it was so freaking weird," I say, sipping on the peppermint mocha Liv so graciously made me.

She shrugs her shoulders, "Who was she?" she asks me softly, grabbing a mug for herself. 

I repeat her actions, shrugging my shoulders as well, "I don't know, but she looked like a damned bimbo if ya ask me," I shiver, remembering the noises and the heat radiating in the air, "who does it on the floor of a dirty recording studio? I mean, and to get caught?" I actually let out a laugh. 

"Can we not talk about this anymore?" Olive says, her voice low. I blush, giving her an apologetic nod, hopping away from her island, mocha in hand.

"Well, let's look through all your catalogues, we need dresses for the AMAs and we won't find one sitting on our asses." my phone vibrates and I look at it quickly.

I laugh loudly, "Harry Styles has invited you to play Trivia Crack" I say. I download the game from the link provided and shrug as it loads. "Why am I doing this? Oh yeah, my fiance is a child."

While I wait, I flip the page, looking and looking. Suddenly, I stop at a picture of the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. "Olive, this has you written all over it!" I jump from my seat and  hop up and down. "Look!" I shove the magazine at her, and she takes it.

She looks at it and sighs, "beautiful,"

It'll totally get more interesting in the next chapters, promise xx
Bye hoes
Nat