10 (n)

I was surprised, to say the least.

Obviously, it was a mass text, seeing as beside her number were many others.

But still. Could I actually be invited. I look back to the picture that was attached. She wasn't wearing any makeup and there was a white puppy cuddled up to her face. A sorrowful smile slides across my features. She always talked about getting a puppy, something to take care of and love.

Texts began flooding in my phone asking if I was really coming. I didn't know.

Standing up, I slowly sauntered into my connected bathroom and immediately washing my face. After brushing my teeth as well, I step into the shower, warming it up. before washing myself all over. After I was done, I wrapped a towel around my waist and paced the bathroom. My hair was sticking to my face because of the thick warm air the shower created, it was uncomfortable and annoying. I exit and carry on in the bedroom. If I was invited, I'll sure as hell go.

I don't want to look like a little bitch not coming to her house just because we'd broken up. Maybe that's what she wanted. Maybe she sent me an invitation to come over because she wanted to see if I would show, and If I didn't, it would make me look like I couldn't handle being around her.

I ignore my other messages as I scroll through my phone looking for Ellie's number.

Free Tonight?

Her response was immediate, and to my dismay, she was hanging out with some friends. I frowned, I guess I'd have to take this on on my own.

I Finished drying myself before putting black Calvins on, black skinny jeans, white sneakers, a t-shirt with a jean denim button up over top. I grabbed my sunglasses and car keys and walked out to my car, opening it and taking my seat quickly. Before starting the car, I lean back into the seat, analyzing the situation once more.

What if I made it there and she ended up not wanted to see me? What if she accidentally asked me to come. What if she wasn't scheming to make me look like a royal douche?

Olivia wasn't like that. I wasn't going to sit in my car and lay out a theory that she was actually, under all her wonderfulness and perfection, a conniving bitch. I'd loved and known her for long enough to not put such thoughts into the air.

She was being genuine. She wanted me to see this dammed puppy and so help me god I'm seeing it.

I start the car and quickly pull out before I change my mind once again.

I know the way to her apartment all too well. She'd gotten it before we had moved in together but never really given it up. When I had asked, she told me it was her safe haven. A place she wanted to go to when she needed to escape and now there she was, escaped from me.

Thankfully, I parked my car as soon as Liz and Harry stepped from theirs. Liz looked at me with a sympathetic stare, hopefully not as upset as she was when she found Ellie and I...

"Niall," Harry said. He, however, was holding a grudge and still acting like a bitch. I didn't understand and quite frankly, I had too much shit to already think about. Harry and his mood swings were a good 17 on my top 20.

"Hey, Harry, Liz," she nodded, he ignored and I rolled my eyes as we walked towards the door.

"I'm so excited," Liz gushed, "I've always wanted a puppy! Now I'm never going to leave here," She jumped excitedly as she rang Olivia's doorbell.

Harry sent a playful smirk, "And what about me? Baby if you wanted a puppy, you should have just asked," He kissed her temple and I look away. "We could adopt all the puppies in the world, as long as your happy," My head began to ache and I just wanted to punch him in the face for saying all the right things.

She blushed and the door opened. Olivia stood there, still no makeup on with fitted work out pants and fuck she looked amazing. I wanted to have her for myself then and there but I resisted the urge.

"Guys, you came!" She says happily. She steps back, opening the door wide for the entrance. She gave Harry a side kiss, Liz a hug and when it was, in theory, my turn, she smiled and gave me that same fucking side hug from the award show. It hurt but the contact soothed the burn. "Buddy!" She calls out, her sweet voice melodic, floating through my ears like a perfect symphony. A little white puppy flew around the corner, running at top speed. His small paws slipped slightly against her tiled floor but it managed to make itself all the way over to Olivia. She smiled happily, something I'd missed, and picked him up, pressing multiple kisses to his forehead. "Buddy, this is Harry, Lizzy, and Niall," She whispers. Her saying my name sends shock waves but I ignore.

"Hi Buddy boy, (My dog's name is Loki but I call him buddy boy for some strange reason don't judge me.) Liz says softly. She kisses the puppy's head and nuzzles him sweetly. Harry does the same and I just do an awkward wave because what the fuck else was I going to do?

The doorbell rings and Olivia looks to me, "Would you get that, Ni?" I turn, my cheeks reddening with the nickname and open the door. "Ed!" I say, hugging him immediately after I realize it's him. Behind him is someone I hadn't expected to see. At all.

"Ellie?"

guess whos in deep shit and he didn't even know it.

this boiiiii

I graduate high school on Tuesday! After that I spend time with family and then on Friday the 29th of may, I head to New York until June 24th! I'm going to be writing as much as I can!!! See you, update maybe this weekend, hopefully!