Chapter 8: Level 10 The City level part 1 and Qrow and Winter's arrival

Previously, we saw our heroes getting chased though the levels of Eric's computer game by all sorts of creatures. Some of which were made up for the game. Eventually, they manage to get to the 10th and final level. Read the rest of this story to find out who the main villain is or figure it out before the rest of the gang and Team RWBY

IN THE REAL WORLD

Outside the university, a man in his late thirties, black hair, chin fuzz that goes cheek to cheek but not the amount that would give him a full beard, just enough to make it seem as if he shaved recently, a white jacket-like shirt with a large grey area in the middle, a black shirt collar, black sleeve cuffs, black shoes, black pants,and a cape that is grey on one side but a dark maroon/red on the other, light red but not pink eyes. This was Qrow Branwen. Biological uncle of Yang and honorary uncle of Ruby(RWBY fans would already know that though.). He had recived a call on his scroll from Yang that something happened. He never found out why cause the call was cut short after he heard some mechanical laughter. Eventually,he managed to get to the computer lab and knocked on the door. 

"Hello? Anyone here?" Qrow asked. 

He heard chatter going on farther in the lab after hearing Eric say, "Come in!". 

After he walked over to where Eric, Bill, Officer Wembely, and Professor Kaufman were, and looked at the screen. 

"Well, they made it to the last level." Bill said. 

"Yeah, but this one's the toughest of them all. No player has ever won it. Not even me! It'll take everything they got just to survive." Eric responds. 

Qrow, understandably, was confused as to what they meant and why his biological and spiritual neese were in the middle of a city with Weiss, Blake, and Mystery Inc. who he only knew of by their reputation(By this, I mean he only knows who Mystery Inc. is by their reputation.) and asks, "What do you mean? What's going on??" 

Eric looked at Qrow and answered his question with, "Long story short, somebody sent them into a video game using a laser that me and Bill built recently that has the ability to send whatever it is aimed at into the digital world." 

Qrow looked at the screen with two emotions. Concern and Anger. However, the only one he physically showed was anger.

IN THE GAME

Shaggy and Scooby were  disappointed by the fact they were still in the game and not back home. 

"Well, now what do we do?" Ruby asks.

"Simple. All we need to do is find the last box of Scooby Snacks." Velma answered after realizing they were in the last level.

"There's one problem, Velma. This city is really huge and we don't even have a single clue as to where to look for them" Blake responded

Fred looks over and sees an old lady holding grocery bags and with a hood up. Blake immediately sees something off about this figure and that the back of the hood is shaped suspiciously like the back of the head of The Phantom Virus. 

"Hey, let's see if that woman knows anything." Fred suggests. 

Everyone but Blake, Weiss, and Yang walk over. 

"You two notice something off about that lady as well?" Blake asks

Weiss nods

Yang answers with, "Yeah, the shape of the back of the hood they have looks suspicious." Yang says 

Meanwhile, when everyone else got over to the old lady, Daphne was the first to say something

"Excuse us, ma'am. But we were wondering.." she started