For Him (PaulPat Ovi)

"Do you think we can paint this room?"

Patryck glanced over to his boyfriend's cot with an interested hum. His arms were behind his head, fingers lazily running through his own hair, occasionally hitting his ears. Paul shrugged, touching the wall with a couple fingers.

"The walls are grey, the floor is grey, the ceiling..." Paul paused, gesturing for Patryck to finish. The polish man rolled his eyes before closing them with a smile.

"Is grey."

"Right. Do you think Tord would be upset if we redecorated?"

Patryck untangled his arms, sat up and let his feet hit the floor before he fixed his hair. He let a breathy chuckle escape. "Paul, it's 3 AM. We get up in an hour, we should really try and sleep."

"I'm not tired, my stomach hurts, and I'm thinking on pink for the walls," Paul mumbled, clearly trying to ignore the subtle shape of Patryck in nothing but a tank top and work pants. The contours of his face and body under such low lighting. Once Patryck thought his hair was tame enough, he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. His hands hung loosely, but his eyes stared with intention.

"I can make you tired."

"I-" Paul stammered, scratching the back of his neck as he sat up a little more. Fuck the walls, Patryck had his bedroom eyes locked on Paul. "Ar-...Are you sure? I mean-"

"Babe," Patryck rolled his eyes a second time, smiling as a small chuckle escaped thin lips. "Come on, we don't have all night. I'll be quick, and we can sleep in your bunk."

Paul nodded, his palms rolling across the bed frame in anticipation as Patryck pushed away from his own bed. He pulled off his tank top in the short walk over, dropping it to the floor before driving his knee between Paul's legs, making him groan at the pressure.

"Move back a little, I need room, babe." Paul reluctantly pushed away from Pat's knee, and the Polish man leaned in to fill the space. He crawled onto the cot, sitting between Paul's legs and wrapping his own around him.

Their mouths met without hesitation, hands exploring well-loved bodies as they embraced for what felt like the first time, all over again. Patryck's hands crawled under Paul's t shirt, making Paul break away with a quick huff the moment his hands brushed the other man's stomach.

"Not there," he breathed, his lips rosy from their embrace. "My stomach is killing me."

"Shit, I forgot. We can stop, if you-"

Paul shut Patryck up with a quick kiss. "I feel good with you here. Just don't touch there and we...we should be able to finish this up."

"Aye aye, captain." Patryck laughed at himself, his lips ghosting Paul's as he giggled too.

"God, we're idiots." Paul gave Patryck a quick kiss, keeping his lips close.

"Shut up and kiss me," Patryck hummed, bringing their lips back together.

They quickly picked up where they left off as if they never stopped, Patryck opting to keep his hands higher up.

He felt bad, forgetting about Paul's discomfort, but if he was fine to continue, Patryck was happy to oblige. He nipped at Paul's lip, earning a slow grind of his hips against his ass.

"You liked that?" Patryck let his forehead rest against Paul's with his eyes shut, practically nodding with him. "I didn't prepare for that tonight, is it okay if I just use my mouth?"

Another nod, this time almost clunking heads.

"I'll stay up here a little while longer." Patryck smiled, opening his eyes and pulling away. "Oh."