Jan + Eight (eggs)

Sometimes, Jan's charitable nature got the better of him, even if that meant taking the eggs of a ten foot tall bioweapon into his body because Tord had asked him so nicely.

Jan was familiar with the beast - a human DNA experiment meant to be the perfect weapon. He could sneak through crowds without suspicion, then transform to his full potential and attack. Tord lovingly called the beast Tommy, or Thomas, whatever. Jan didn't like that it got most of Tord's attention, especially when it went into heats. Jan knew what it could do. He hated seeing Tord full of that thing's brood, the only good part about it being the care Jan was able to provide to the Norwegian.

Jan remembered the last brood he helped Tord give birth to. He remembered what Tord had said when he saw the look the Finnish man had in his eyes.

"You know what," Tord huffed, his face red from pushing. He was on his knees, straining over the second to last egg while Jan supported him at the waist. "You shouldn't be jealous of the monster, Jam."

Jan's eyes went wide. His face wasn't that expressive, how did Tord...?

"I can see it in your eyes, Jam." Tord's words left like a sigh, overworked. "He breeds me because he has to, I'm still yours."

Jan let his gaze fall to the floor, bitterness and spite keeping him from bringing his eyes back up. Tord hummed softly, and Jan felt the Norwegian's hand on his face, guiding him into a gentle kiss. Jan couldn't stay mad at him after that, and melted into the embrace. He felt Tord's face tense, straining as he pushed, distracting himself with their kiss. They separated once Tord needed to breathe and Jan held him close, rubbing his back and hoping to ease his pain.

"Tell ya-" Tord swallowed his words, choking out a cry of pain as the egg slipped free and into his bundled up clothes. "Tell you what...you take his next brood. You might get why I do it."

Jan made sure Tord could support himself before pulling his hands away to sign. "I thought you did it to help him?" He asked, cocking his head to the side. "Why else would you do it?"

"Anyone could take them, but I choose to." Tord arched his back, groaning. "Next one's coming," he breathed, gripping his shaking thighs in an attempt to ground himself. "Just-...promise me you'll take it. Please?"

Tord had asked almost uncharacteristically nice, so of course Jan would break down and agree. How difficult could it be? Tord did do it every month, after all.

And the following month, on the dot, Tord showed up in the Finnish man's quarters with a long list of instructions. Tord deep cleaned his toy collection, bringing by three different plugs and a bottle of lubricant. "You have to be up to this one by the end of the day if you wanna follow through," he mumbled, touching the largest plug, about six inches tall and as big around as a fist. That may not seem like a lot to some, but Jan really never put anything inside himself before. A finger or two at most, but nothing as foreign as that. "I don't care when you change them, but do it in my quarters so you can wash and hide them."

"I don't know what I'm doing," Jan signed suddenly. "I don't want to hurt myself, when do I change them?"

Tord smiled softly. "He'll be at his peak heat at 10 tonight, so...go up a size every three hours. Sounds good?" Jan nodded, smiling and thankful that Tord gave him some sort of order to follow. "Now get back on the bed and take your pants off. I'll show you how to put the first one in. If you need help with the others, just find me." Jan did as he was told, stripping his lower half and waiting for Tord. "Now relax, this is gonna feel weird."