Chapter 1 - Nothing Lasts Forever

(Small A/N: video does NOT belong to me, neither does the song or JSAB itself, also there is head canon so something might seem a bit weird and off. But later on things will clear out in the story! With that said, enjoy lovelies!😉)

F̶̢̡̡̡̛̗̠͔̻̻̦̗̮͓̲̤͖̪͕̮̘͂͊̋́̓̆͛̈́r̸̬͎͎͙̠͙̦͙̫̣͛͆̊́̊̑̾̅̈́̃̎̈̓̈́̂̍͂͊̆̅̈̈́̇̎̒̀͛̚̕̚̕͝͠͠͝ę̸̢̛͖̭̹͖̘͚̫̝̝̹͚̼̬̇́͐͂͑̀̎̇̋͆͗͗́̀͆̉̄́̒̂͋͌̑̐̿͆̓́̍̅̏̚̚̕͜͝͝ͅš̵̢̧̧̧̛̛̩͙͈͎̱͎͖͙̦̥̪̯̣̝̤̀̈̄̏̿̄͑̃̏̀̃̌͘͝ͅh̸̨̨̫̯͙̘̱̠̳͕̞͍͊̏̂̄̓̋͐́̆͋̅͌̿̎̅͗̅͋̏̏̎̅̋̓̈̚͝͝͠͝ POV:

Sunrises were always so beautiful to me. In paradise, they can so much more beautiful, the pastel colours, oh so glorious.

At the cliff, I stood straight staring at the small village, which this very cliff towers over. The isolated village had at least a dozen houses; a pub or a bar and an inn. So peaceful. It had a stone statue of the Tree of Life, the shapes who live here probably had a mat to lay on the ground to then pray and/ or worship TreeAngle. These villagers (*cough*) must have loved their life, it seemed like a beautiful place to live in!

What a shame as well. I had to cause some chaos here, after all, nothing lasts forever.

Next to me stood my trusty commander, and my only friend. Lycanthropy was his name, though he prefers I called him Lycan or Lucan. Everyone else must call him by his full name.

Back on the situation at hand, Lucan and I waited for the perfect moment to attack. We've been watching how the shapes behave and at what times it might be better to strike.
Every Sunday (I am putting in some religion in here, JSAB religion 😎), about 6am, most shapes wake up and start to do an early prayer of some sort. It was 5:52am. Nearly time...

~~| timeskipp |~~
Lycanthropy POV:

It was 6:03am. Blixer, or what he wanted to be called, Fresh, signalled that we should start.
I nodded, showing that I understand. I transformed into my other form. I had wolf ears, a tail, and sharper claws. The reason I transformed? I am quicker and stronger like that. Plus I looked awesome. Gotta cause chaos... in Style!

As I waited for my next command to move, I watched as Fresh gracefully jumped from the cliff edge to the very entrance( auto corerected to: ë Terence) of the village. He had the gracefulness of a cat but the strength and power of a lion!

F̶̢̡̡̡̛̗̠͔̻̻̦̗̮͓̲̤͖̪͕̮̘͂͊̋́̓̆͛̈́r̸̬͎͎͙̠͙̦͙̫̣͛͆̊́̊̑̾̅̈́̃̎̈̓̈́̂̍͂͊̆̅̈̈́̇̎̒̀͛̚̕̚̕͝͠͠͝ę̸̢̛͖̭̹͖̘͚̫̝̝̹͚̼̬̇́͐͂͑̀̎̇̋͆͗͗́̀͆̉̄́̒̂͋͌̑̐̿͆̓́̍̅̏̚̚̕͜͝͝ͅš̵̢̧̧̧̛̛̩͙͈͎̱͎͖͙̦̥̪̯̣̝̤̀̈̄̏̿̄͑̃̏̀̃̌͘͝ͅh̸̨̨̫̯͙̘̱̠̳͕̞͍͊̏̂̄̓̋͐́̆͋̅͌̿̎̅͗̅͋̏̏̎̅̋̓̈̚͝͝͠͝ POV:
(Listen to the music while reading this if you want UwU)
As soon as I landed, there was a loud THUD, and it almost seemed like the area was shaking. Shapes gasped, some turned their necks so quick, they almost snapped while others hesitatingly turned their heads to look my way. They feared me. That's what I like the most.

The fear in their eyes, like ones of prey. I loved it. I wanted more!!

"F̴a̶i̷r̷ ̶p̸e̸o̷p̴l̷e̷ ̵o̴f̵ ̷t̷h̴i̴s̵ ̷v̷i̶l̸l̵a̶g̵e̴,̸ ̵I̸ ̸h̷a̶v̴e̶ ̸a̷ ̸d̷e̷a̵l̴ ̸I̵ ̵w̵o̸u̴l̵d̴ ̵l̸i̴k̵e̶ ̵t̶o̷ ̷p̴r̷o̴p̵o̴s̶e̷!̴ ̵Y̶o̶u̴ ̷c̴o̴o̵p̴e̷r̸a̵t̶e̴ ̶a̷n̴d̶ ̶w̵o̵r̶k̶ ̷f̷o̴r̸ ̸m̷e̶,̸ ̸a̷n̵d̵ ̶I̵ ̶w̷i̶l̵l̵ ̷n̸o̶t̶ ̴t̵u̸r̵n̵ ̴y̵o̷u̷r̸ ̷l̸i̶t̵t̸l̷e̴ ̴a̶r̸e̷a̵ ̶i̴n̸t̵o̸ ̵a̷ ̶r̶u̶i̶n̵!" I said, or rather shouted.

Then someone 'said', "Mmn mhh hhmmnn hm!!??"
"And why should we?!" Another shape said.

I looked through the small crowd of shapes until I spotted two particularly angered faces. A female, blue circle head (HEADIST!!) and a male, purple triangle head (not Barracuda). The girl was wearing a blue hoodie, light blue leggings and her horns/ears are like mine, but longer; making them have a bunny look. The purple one wore a leather jacket and some dark purple ripped jeans. He had horns as well, but they looked a bit like lightning bolts. The two were definitely the brave type, with some fighting experience... perfect. Two more 'soldiers' for my growing army.

"L̶o̸o̷k̶,̵ ̴w̵e̶ ̵c̷o̸u̶l̸d̷ ̵d̷o̵ ̶t̴h̴i̵s̵ ̵t̷h̶e̸ ̷e̶a̴s̴y̶ ̵w̵a̸y̴,̵ ̷o̴r̶ ̸t̵h̸e̴- ḧ̶̡̛̻̩̖̙̫̱͖͎͔̤̪͎̪͖͉̠̳̜̑̈́́̔̽̉̓͐͒̅̔̀ͅȧ̸͍͈͍̩̘̍̃̇̓̈̀͌͐̋͑͊͠ŗ̵̧̡̡͚̟̤̣̟̹̫̠͎̥̣̮̝̘̜̆̄̉͛̍̓͛̽͆̄̑̚͜ͅḑ̸̢̢̰̦̬̖̦̣͓͙̭̞̭̺̘͖̰̣͗͌͂̈́̀͗̿́̾ͅ ̷̧̢̛̺̖͓̮̝͔̞̳̥̃̾̽̾̽͆͒̆̃͑̒́̌͐̋̒͒́̓̆w̵͔̰͋͗̊͌͋́̃̌̊͆̂̍͘̕á̷̲͆͛̃y̷̩̫̱͎̝̮̋̾̂̑͗̄́͋̊̒̀̏̚̕͝.̴̡̯̫͉̳̭̣̕͘͜.̶̦͔̫̘̦̈͊̓͐͛͘̕͝͝.̵̢̩̜̤̠͚͓̙̾̊̈́̍̒̽̄" my voice got a bit more demonic and deep as a finished what I was saying. The blue one death glares me.

"Mm Mhh NMhNm mM nnH HhPhmNn Nm!!"
"You will have to get past us!!"

My eyes furrowed in frustration, as brave as these two brats are, they are also stubborn.

The fight will be interesting...

"C̸̛͓͕̖̻͊̋͌̏̏̀͂̑̚h̶̫͓̱̘̠̋̂̈̎a̵̩̜̖̞̲͑̈́̀͠ļ̸̢̲͎̝͚̟̙͉͂l̴̞̖̟̻̲̰͇̪͍͈̄͑͐̄͋̀͜ͅȩ̷͉̰͉̜͎͍̏͌̅̈̌͝ṉ̸̢̨͇͙̱̙̠̱̯̜̾͗̕͝g̶̡̡̤̩͉͚͗͂̀͛̆͐̓͑̉̀ẹ̴̡͖̫͓̠̽͊̂̃̏ ̵̧̢̪̲̘̭̋̋̄̈́͝ã̶̡̛̛̜̠̤͓͓̭̣̠̼͋͛́̈́́͜͝ç̶͇̻̫̘̈̿̓c̷̤͕̓̉̐͂͌̈́̌̂͜͝͝ě̴̢̛̤̩̰͙͈͕̲̻͇͋̉̈́̑̎̕͝p̷͖̬͘͝t̵̡̬̟̄̊͜ẻ̷̼̫͖̩̰̰̘̑͊̇̊̏̇̾̀̇d̵̝͎̒́͌̈́̈͠.̴̨̛̙͖̳͊͑̋̔̊͋́͛͜.̷̯̲̭̝̗̯̠̯̑.̸̧̧̨̡̞̬͇̾̀̾̀́̿͗̾̇͜"

(Bye lovelies!! also sorry that the drawing is rushed 😓😓)(Those are my two ocs, Amythas and Arrow)

(Those are my two ocs, Amythas and Arrow)