Chapter 3 - Always be prepared for everything...

Cube's POV:
I. Was. Panicking!! Like MAJOR panic attack! This was the first time in two years where Square and I were not within each other's eye sight. But I trusted Square, he's strong enough. I know he is. However, I can't help but worry...

Y/n POV:
Cube and I are telling shapes to be extra careful and to be ready in case of an evacuation.
"Okay, this should be good, the warning is spreading and- Cube?" Cube was staring at the sky, obviously stressed. I bet it was about Square, "Cubie, I know you are stressed, but you got to trust Square. Plus, he is with Penny, Cir and Gold. Everything will be okay, they are strong." Cube looked at me for second then a small smile appeared, quickly going back to warning some others who might have not heard.

What I said wasn't just to comfort Cube, but also me reassuring myself. I trust the Guardians to look after themselves and each other, but I am still getting this nagging gut feeling that there might be something that might go wrong. But that's probably just the stress from this current situation.

F̷̢̡̡̨̱̞̝͇͈̖̱̗̫̐̃͐̈́̐̕͝ŗ̵̡͓͓͓̰̠̄̐͊͌͜͝e̸̢̛̤̯̞͍̙͕͕̞͓͈̼̱̥̥̹̜͎͉̍̋̀̈́̒̒͂́̐̒̓͒̈́͒͘͘͜͝͠ͅs̵̢̧̛̺͍̮̥̠̉̈́́͆̔̽̈́̃̑̎͌́͂̕͠h̸̨̛͎͚͈̭̥̳͔̩̹͔̠̟͇̎̓͗͐͑̀̅͑̈́̄̿̅́̈͜͜͝͝ͅ POV:

Earlier, there was some... complications. First, these two brats tried to stop me, thinking they can beat me - which they of course didn't, duh; then Milky Way and Chronos came all worried, apparently a Guardian has tried to stop them, but they left pretty damaged as they say. Milky Way, Chronos and Logic Gatekeeper are my first line of defence. Logic Gatekeeper is pretty strong so I have now doubt they will be able to hold the Guardian away just long enough for me to start out the REAL plan.

"D̸͙̿o̸̠͒n̵͍̑'̷͙́t̸̝̾ ̸̟̔b̷̤̃ẻ̷̝ ̶͚͑s̵̝̎ỏ̶͈ ̶̧͝s̵̳͂ù̸̼r̴̽͜ë̴̳,̴̱̈́ ̶̘̍t̵̯̓h̶͈͒ě̸͈r̴͈̀ë̸̮́ ̷͖̂å̵͍r̸͉̒e̴͖͝ ̷̨̋l̷͔̐o̸̩͌t̷̛ͅs̶̩̎ ̶͓̊o̸̓ͅf̸͎͐ ̷̔͜p̵̱̿o̵̿͜s̷̗̏ṡ̸͎i̵̫̊b̷̦̂í̸͓l̷̫̐î̷̭t̴̛̳i̸̼̋e̵͈͗s̶̢̐.̷̤̋ ̴͓̄Ȃ̶̻l̸̛̬w̴̟͠a̴̟͊y̸̲̌s̷͍͝ ̴̮̋b̶̙͗e̵̫͊ ̴͉̅p̵͉͊r̶̡̎e̷͛ͅp̷̥͋ǎ̵̙ṙ̷͜è̴̹d̷̻̽ ̴̞͋f̴͉̚ọ̸̈́r̷̞̐ ̴̗̋è̴̼v̴̡̕è̵ͅr̷̼̀y̵͚̌t̷̠̏ḧ̶͈i̸̹̋n̵̥̎g̸̡̚.̶͍̕.̸̲͌.̷̙̽" ?̶̨̫̪̞͍̜̭͗̑͒̆̄̂͜͠?̵̢̨̣̰̼͓̣̾͐̾͑̐̑̐́͐̅̍͜ͅ?̴̢͚͈̋̓̉̀̏͆́̋͂͜͝͝?̶͉̝̇̂̋?̸̨̫̫̹̓͐͐̎̂̿̐̿̊͠?̵̳̳͇̱̫̞͕̣̠̃͐?̶̛͍̟̼̻̋̈́̐͂̃͘ͅ?̷̡͈͉͕̽̎͂̈̔̎͋̈?ũ̸͈̟̙̝͓̘͓͋̂̈́͒̅?̸̺̪̝̅̒͒̉͂͝ said. I'm not too fond of them, but they do warn me about some things, and help me.

'Fine, I'll be aware of that, but seriously Logic Gatekeepe-'  my thought is interrupted by a loud panting and coughing.

"Ŝ̸̮͕͙̱̼͚͓̰̝̗̟̀̾̔̎͗͘̚p̶͚̣̮̪͈̫͔͙͎̊̀͊͐̓͑̽̈́è̷̡̙͔͍͠a̷͈̪͆͌̈́̌̚k̴̡̧̘̥̹̑͌̐͑̒͘̚͠ͅͅ ̸̙͕͇͇̜͇́̊̄ǫ̵̀̆̂̊̓͑͘͠͝ḟ̶̗̦̠͕̟̖̺̜̭̀͜ ̶̧͖̝̰̦̰̬̱͇͜͠ͅt̸̢̢̫̘̼̬̦̰̜̀̄̏͂͝ḩ̸͈̽̿͌̆ě̵̛̫͋͐ ̸͇̜͓̻͎͖̒͌͘͝d̵̝̻̤̘͔͙͛ȅ̴͖͕̼̥̆̀v̴̭̖̙͎͍̽͌͗̇̚ḯ̴̛̲̯̯̲̽̓̅̿̏̕͘l̵̢̹̗̫͈̼̞̦̯̩̊̓̐̏̑̒̈́̿͘.̶̡͔̱̰̲̭͙̣̺̟̍̒͐͘.̸͍̩͇̣̬̼̈́̋̊́̀̀͘̕͝.̷̡͙̱̣̣͙͙͖̼̎͋̈͆̊̀́̅͛͝" Ughh...

I look to see the side, to find that LG ((just shortening the name)) is running towards me.

"FRESH!!" he shouted, obviously stressed, "the Guardians!! They grouped up and- hhhhhh and are stronger than we thought!!"

Guardian"S"? They? There are more????

"Ẇ̷̨̧̙̱͙̬̆͒̇͊́̕͝͠ͅḩ̴͖͚̭̙͈̈́̊a̵̡̱͉̤͉̭̝̮̣͓͉͕̬̻̟͋̍́̚͝t̷̬͉̓̐̆̀̿̕ ̸̱̫̮̹̖̹̿̋̍d̸̯̖̂̿̅̒̚̕͘i̷̡̹̻͍͙̲̤͖̦̞̤̳̳̜͌̑͋d̵̨̛̙̱͑̈́̋̄̑͌͗̂̍̕͝ ̶̛͖̓̃͋I̴͉̻̬͇̱̹̯͕͕̙͎̱̹͉̋̿̍̇̈̀͒̆̋̚ ̸̢̨̦͍͔͚͔̣͋́͌̿̀͗́̈́̔͋̏̽͆͝s̵̛̻̼͕̗̘̬͍̘̣̘̪̟̎̈́͋̃̅͆͠a̸̙͂̉̓́́͑̇̾̈́̑͛̆̕̚̕͜y̷̢͖̳̱͉̗̙̥̰̔͒̃̎̃̿̓̏̓͛̀́͘?"

For goodness sake! Shush!!
.
.
.
.
.
Good.
"Ughhh! Lycanthropy!"
I called, and almost instantly, Lycanthropy was here. "Take of things while I go take care of these G̶u̶a̶r̷d̸i̴a̸n̶s̶.̴.̷.̸"
They salute, and exclaim eagerly, "Yes Fresh! Understood!"

I rushed off to find the Guardians so I can personally take care of them.

Can't wait to see the fear in their eyes as they realise, they're messing with wrong future KING.

((Sorry for the short chapter >m<
My mind is legit switched off))