Jobs

Welcome to the next chapter of my story following one of Yato's newest regalia, Rosie. I hope you enjoy, and with that, let's begin!

-Rosie's POV-

"I seriously gotta wear this garbage?" I heard Yukine complain as Yato tried to tell him it wouldn't be all that bad. Yato then handed me some clothes after their small a talk. Surprisingly it was something that totally suited me and my style.

It was a long sleeve black shirt with a small red shirt underneath with matching black jeans and boots. "Thanks Yato, it suits my tastes." I smiled at him as he flashed me a smile and a thumbs up. "You're welcome my dear, but Yukine and you both have to change, so how about you go change over there out of our sight. Okay?" I nodded with a faint blush walking off with the clothes to where Yato had told me to go. Yato sighed feeling a small sting I could tell as I walked away.

I started to take off my robe slowly, showing my rose tattoo off to the world and smiling slightly as I spoke to myself, not knowing that I said this in unison with Yukine. I guess great minds think alike. "I wonder why I still feel all this physical stuff... It doesn't make sense, considering how long I've been dead..."

Soon after we changed we found ourselves standing in a small alley. Yato told us to eat up but all there was in front of us was a plate with two fish on it, not to mention the fish didn't look very appetizing either. I stood from my crouching position next to Yukine and turned to Yato.

"I don't mean to sound rude but how will this feed us all? It doesn't look up to date or smell that way either, and there are only two of them, I mean just look at their size. You can't expect us to actually eat that right?" I said in the most polite way possible. "Yeah is this a joke?" Yukine said looking over at Yato.

"You said you were hungry now didn't you?..." He went on about it before saying for us to eat our 'lunch' to which I sighed. "You call this lunch?" Yukine said as I leaned up against the wall behind me, knowing I wouldn't eat that no matter what. Yato then gave us a small lecture about us being his regalia and what he says goes, which I completely understand, but this is taking it too far.

As he talked a cat took a fish from the plate and Yato had to get it back from it. "Your regalia huh?" Yukine said what I was thinking. "Yup, and I deserve nothing but respect from you two. You worship me. You loyally serve your master's every demand." Yato said taking a bite from the fish he took back from the cat.

He immediately choked on it before looking back at us and pointing to us. "You could at least serve us some tea you know!" He looked a bit annoyed. "With what stove?..." Yukine began. "And what tea exactly?" I finished and the cat started sneaking up Yato's back. "This back talk is not gonna fly. I demand obedience." Yato said before the cat attacked the back of his head.

Yukine sighed and then started to speak to himself about how this was not the life of a god that he was imagining. I nodded in agreement before we heard Yato spray paint the wall. We turned to him as he finished. "That's your strategy?" Yukine asked. The two said a bit more before all of our stomachs growled.

"Are you sure your a real god?" We asked Yato in unison before I added a 'not trying to be rude'. He asked us if we doubted him to which we were silent and he told us that he'd show us what he could do.

Soon afterwards we were sitting in a restaurant with Hiyori eating food. I sat next to Hiyori, eating as I normally would so I wouldn't look rude or like a pig. Hiyori looked a bit annoyed however as we looked across the table to find the guys pigging out and looking like absolute animals. I sighed and just continued eating quietly. I soon after washed my food down with some water.