Sin

I got another request to continue this story which reminded me that I haven't updated it in a while so here you go! On with the chapter!

In the end Daikoku only allowed Hiyori inside the building. Rose and Yukine turned their gazes towards one another. "Do you think... Yato-sama is really going to die?... Do you think we're gonna die too, Yukine-kun?" The brunette asked her blonde counterpart who only shrugged as if he didn't care.

"Not like it matters." He scoffed as Rosie's hair covered her eyes and her voice grew louder.

"But it does matter! This is our God's life at stake Yukine-kun! On top of that your life could be in danger! I could care less what happens to me, but you, Hiyori-chan and Yato-sama are all I have left!... If I were to lose any of you I wouldn't be able to live with myself. It would break my heart..." The girl exclaimed to his surprise. He gasped and his eyes widened at her words as he stared at her serious expression.

"Rosie-chan..." He muttered, suddenly three familiar voices coming closer to the door. The two regalia glanced up to find Daikoku, Kofuku, and Hiyori standing close to the door. Daikoku was the one who stepped outside and took down his borderline. The stern man looked towards the male holding Rose on his back.

"He won't make it till morning, Yukine-kun, take one step from where you're standing and I'll kill the both of you, got it?" He said as he turned his back to them awaiting his answer.

"Yeah whatever..." Yukine mumbled as Kofuku looked at them with a blank expression, Yukine looking away instantly as Rosalie laid her head carefully on Yukine's shoulder. The blonde could see and feel how tense, scared, and in pain she was considering the fact that she would twitch or shake every few moments. He sighed and leaned his head up against hers.

"It'll be alright. I promise you everything will be okay." The boy whispered to her.

"You don't know that." The brown eyed girl dejectedly as the the blonde's voice turned serious.

"I do know because as long as I'm here I won't allow anything bad to happen to you." He replied and her eyes widened before she smiled softly, relaxing against him for a moment longer before pushing herself gently of his back, to the kid's shock.

"O-Oi, where the hell do you think you're going!? You shouldn't be moving right now!" Yuki yelled and grabbed her by the hand.

"You've held me long enough for me to be able to hold my ground. I'll be fine from here on out, and besides, I can't burden anyone else for any longer. You've already seen what we've done to Yato-sama, Hiyori-chan, Daikoku-kun and Kofuka-sama. We've worried and hurt each of them, I can't do that same thing to you as well." The brunette explained with a smile.

"Still, I'm not letting you move from beside me, that's as far as you can go. If anything happens I'm going to be there for you." He stated sternly as she sighed as his persistence.

"Fine. If that really will make you feel better about my situation." She replied as he intertwined there fingers and held onto her hand tightly like if he let go she'd leave his side. Eventually Daikoku came back from his trip with Mayu, Yato's old regalia behind him. They kept going on about needing one more regalia for their dangerous ritual called an ablution to work. That was when Yukine rolled his eyes and had enough of their talk, turning on his heel and dragging Rose along with him towards the fence that surrounded the place.

"Hey, where are you going!? Didn't I tell you to stay put!" Daikoku yelled from the doorway.

"Yeah Yukine-kun, we cant just up and leave!" Rosie added.

"Does it look like I care? As long as we have each other we'll be fine." He finished and she went quiet for a moment before she noticed Yukine had stopped in his tracks, giving a soft grunt and looking upwards. Her eyes followed his and she found that he had bumped into a brown haired man. She happened to overhear Daikoku call him Kazuma as he explained himself.