14) J Cole (ing)

I knew Zendaya was having a wet dream but at first I thought I was going crazy so I just went to sleep. This morning when I woke up she was still asleep and I'm not sure if she knows it but she talks in her sleep and she seemed to have been really enjoying it. I mean REALLY enjoying it, I am curious about who else was in the dream I can't lie. Maybe that's why she didn't want to go to sleep, maybe she's been having these dreams often.

  You know how people say you can feel eyes on you, yea well I think I was staring at her longer than I should have because her eyes snapped open and I turn over still in her arms. I'm not gonna lie I missed her warmth when she unwrapped herself from me  as she got up to take a shower. I just laid there my mind drifting from person to person, Dinah to Kehlani, Aubrey to Zendaya. Zendaya has definitely clouded my thoughts lately but nothing has said she's into girls. The way she dresses? She could just be a tomboy. There's absolutely nothing that hints at her liking girls, but there's also a possibility. Dammit Mani, she's your friend and you like Dinah.

  "Damn it, I like Dinah," I whisper to myself just as she exits the bathroom. I pretend to be asleep and I feel as brushes hair out of my face before she heads downstairs. I wait a few minutes before following her, I catch her in the kitchen making I have no clue, it looks like banana pops. "Holy fuck," she says when she sees me. We talk for a little before she offers me to explore the rest of the house with her, I agree but tell her to wait for me  while I get my phone.

  Once I get my phone I rush back to her and we start exploring the rest of the mansion. "So... you and your aunt are close?" I ask and as soon as I said it I felt stupid. "Um... she and my dad grew up together. Her parents died when she was little and she had a little brother who she basically raised he's a couple years older than me. My grandma let them stay with her," she says making her long strides shorter.

  "So she is family, kind of like that favorite cousin we all have," I say and she laughs before nodding. "The police gunned down her brother and she lost herself for a while and moved to Baltimore she got in trouble up there but she straightened up and checked on me and Storm, Ya know made sure we were straight" she says looking at the floor. I shake my head and mentally curse myself, "you know I'm really good at this," I say with a laugh and she just quirks her eyebrow at me. "I'm good at upsetting you," I say clarifying. "You don't make me upset she says making a left turn and opening a door that leads to stairs and darkness I give her a scared look you which makes her pause. "What?" She asks and I say the first thing that comes to mind, "this is the white side of your brain we're following," I say and she bursts out laughing sending echoes all around us and I can't help the smile on my face.

  "You don't trust all of me," she asks and I shake my head and she starts laughing again. "Do you not watch scary movies?" I ask and she grabs my hand. "I do and the black person is one of the first to get killed, maybe we should follow the white people," all I can do is shake my as she starts to lead me into the darkness and down the steps which as we round the corner it leads outdoors to a pool and the smile that crosses Zendaya's face tells me she's got some ideas she shouldn't have. She takes a step back and sits on the tanning chair meanwhile I look around at how beautiful it looks out here. I didn't hear her get up but I definitely felt when she pushed me into the pool. I emerge from underwater and shoot her a glare before succumbing to laughter as well. "Hey, back up," she says taking her shirt off and her boxers. I think she was looking forward you finding a pool because she is wearing a bikini under her clothes, I do as told and she jumps in cursing the cold water.

  "Holy shit, that's cold," she says just to duck her head underwater. I watch as she swims towards me forcing me back into the corner before pulling herself up on the side. "Do you wonder what you would be doing right now if you weren't with me," she asks kicking water back and forth slowly. "I'd either be sleeping or eating right now, I kind of have a schedule at home," I say grabbing ahold of her leg to stop her from splashing me. "I bet, I mean your mom seems really intense, she scares me," she says and I crack a smile at her honesty. "Your mo--, Nicki seems really nice," I say catching my mistake. "She's pretty cool, don't tell her I told you that," she says with a smug grin on her face. "August is also really nice," I say pulling myself  up beside her. "What were you guys talking about? I mean, if you don't mind me asking," she says looking at me and her eyes draw me in. "We were talking about NOLA," I say and she pieces the rest together. "You were born there?" I nod and pull my feet out of the water, "did you enjoy it there?" She asks and I nod again, "I lived there until hurricane Katrina hit and then we moved to Texas but my mom had other things she wanted to do and moved out here," I say gesturing to nothing inparticular and she nods following along. "I'm glad your mom moved out here," she says hopping back into the water and I smile at her. "Come on," she says holding her arms out in front of me and I jump into them making a splash.