𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵 3

Savannah's POV

I met a boy named Liam Knight yesterday, he's really good looking... but I don't think he actually wants to be friends with me after how I acted.

I take my pills as I go to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

"Savannah! Come here." My mom calls

"Yes, mom?" I twiddle my thumbs behind my back and look at my mom with Franklin at my heel poking my hands with his nose.

"Do you know a boy named Liam Knight?" I hesitated before nodding,

"Yes... why?" I ask, looking up at her.

"He's waiting for you outside." I bite my lip before shuffling around my mother to open the door.

"Good morning, Savannah." He smiles down at me,

"Morning," I say quietly. "Come in," I tell him and open the door for him.

"You have a lovely house, Mrs. Kain." He says, my mom shakes her head,

"Robinson, she has her dad's last name." My mom tells him.

"Where is your husband if you don't mind me asking?" Liam says, peeling his eyes from me to look at my mother.

"He was attacked in a forest." I quickly answer and my mother looks at me, a bit surprised by my sudden outbursts.

"Oh... I'm sorry for asking." He bows his head, I nod and wave him off then go up to my room and get dressed. I throw on a big black and white checkered long sleeve shirt and black overalls that are also big on me. For my shoes, I put on checkered Vans.

I comb out my hair as I walk down the stairs to see my mom and Liam talking quietly with Franklin rubbing his head in Liam's hand. Liam looks over in my direction and they stop talking to look at me, my mom turns away and goes into the kitchen,

"Have a good day at school, Savannah." She says turning her back to me, "Put your dog in the back before you leave." I whistle to Franklin and he follows me, I open the door I tap my leg. Franklin lays down,

"Come on boy, I'll take you for a walk when I get home from school." I say and he pops up, happily trotting out the door. I close the back door after watching him go to lay down in his dirt patch that he probably made yesterday.

"Ready?" I grab my bag and nod to Liam.

Why is he still here? He should've left by now...

"What are you thinking about?" I look up at the blue-eyed boy in front of me,

"Nothing." I say shaking my head and he opens the door to his car. I look up at him before sitting down in the car.

♡♡♡

I get to school with Liam and people start looking at me.

"Don't worry about them." I look up at him, who starts to place a hand on my shoulder but I move away, a wave of sadness spreads over his face but goes away as soon as it came. He looks back forward, being approached by a dirty blonde boy.

"Hey, Liam, who's this?"

"This is Savannah." He leans closer to the boy and whispers something in his ear. The boy's mouth forms into an 'o' shape and he nods,

"I'm Rowan, Liam's B- best friend." He cut himself off hold out his hand and I shake my head,

"She doesn't like touching others." I nod, raising my eyebrows quickly.

"Hi, Rowan. If you'd excuse me, I'm going to the library." I say and look at the two tall boys in front of me before walking off to the library.

The bell for lunch rings and I walk out to where my spot under the tree is only to see the two boys from this morning.

"Hey, Savannah." I place my index finger on my lips and shush him.

"What?" Liam tilts his head to the side.

"I'd rather not have the entire school know who I am," I say sitting down against the tree.

Rowan and Liam go really far back, like back when they were in diapers. I think it's really cool to be able to tolerate a person for that long.

"What about you Savannah?" I look at Rowan,

"Apple Juice." I tell them.

"What about favorite carnival candy?" Liam asks,

"I like cotton candy," I say Rowan and Liam look at each other. "What?" I say and they shake their heads,

"Nothing."

"Okay, well class is about to st-." the bell rings, cutting me off from saying my final thoughts. I grab my bag and walked off to class; taking my pills half an hour after the bell rang.

♡♡♡

"Savannah." Liam stops me in front of my car, I look up at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Hmm?" I ask him, encouraging him to continue,

"What do you take the pills for?" My eyes widen at his question, I turn my face from him,

"I have to go." I tell him, avoiding the question, a hand grabs my arm, sending energy through my body, I freeze and turn back to Liam.

"Answer my question." I stop fighting and he lets my arm go,

"My bipolar disorder, now please, leave me alone." I tell him walking away from him, watching Rowan approach from behind him.

What was that energy?

Like, Comment, Share