𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵 10

Liam's POV

I sniff the air,

Somethings off today...

I look around for Savannah. She pulls up, she texted me last night and told me she'll get to school another way.

She steps out of a car, which I assume is her mother's. I look at her, she's wearing a mid-thigh skirt and a long sleeve white shirt that was tucked in.

"S- Savannah...." I look down at her, she's wearing white and black Vans with the outfit and a star necklace around her neck.

"Hi." She says, her hand works around my arm and look up. I look down at her, her eyelashes are longer and her lips are a paler pink than normal.

"Are you wearing makeup?" I ask her, she nods, looking away from me slightly. Rowan walks up to us.

"Yep, wanna kiss it off?" She asks,

"Woah. Where's Savannah Kain?" Rowan says holding his hands out.

"I'm right here." She says, reaching down to hold my hand.

"Right." He says. I look down at Savannah,

"Can you give us a minute?" I mind-link Rowan. He makes up an excuse before leaving.

"Are you okay?" I hold her at arm's length. She looks up at me and pokes out her bottom lip.

"Yes. Why don't you believe me?" She pulls my belt to her as she leans on my car.

"Savannah." My voice gets deeper with seriousness. She stops, "What is wrong?"

"I lost my pills." She says, looking around from me.

"You what?" I growl at her, she pulls herself to sit higher up on the trunk,

"I lost my pills at the sleepover. I thought I left them at home but they weren't there when I checked." I listen to her, then I rub my temples,

"Are you mad at me?" She looks up at me through her lashes,

"I- I don't know, but you're not going to flirt with other guys, you're mine. Savannah, you are my luna." I tell her and she nods, before tugging on my shirt to hug me.

"I'm not wearing a lot of makeup so it won't rub off." I chuckle before hugging her back. My grip loosens and I lean down to her lips, she turns her face to make me kiss her cheek,

"No no no Alpha." She teases

"Remember, I'm picking you up at 7 tonight," I tell her before watching her walk away, her black hair up in a ponytail.

Damn...

♡♡♡

I arrive at her house, my palms are sweaty. Each step to her door is harder than the next. My black suit creasing as I walk to her door. Lifting my hand to her doorbell feeling like hundred-pound weights on my arm. I press it and my arm slumps to my side. Red roses in one hand, wrapped in plastic. I hear Franklin's paws against the door and then a whistle.

"Franklin come here." I hear her behind the door, then locks, I grip the flowers and shove my hand in my pocket and look around. The door opens, my eyes immediately go down to her legs.

"Like what you see?" I lift my hand, feeling lighter than before, and loosen my tie.

"Don't talk like that. I won't be able to control myself." I wink at her and she bites her lip. Her eyelashes are longer than before, around her eyes are a little darker, and her lips are a pastel red. Her dress matches her lips, body con with a cut going up to her left hip, I reach over and lift her underwear, hiding it.