Lithium

~Lelouch~
A little boy with darkish brown hair ,almost mistaken as black,complimented by his own violet eyes,sat under a over-sized tree that towered him quite dramatically,He was reading a picture book,away from the other children at the orphanage.The boy was quite an anti-social child who never dared to socialize with the other children,he only preferred drawing and reading nothing else.The boy shut the book closed and hid it under a a big rock behind the over-sized tree smiling weakly at the beauty of the over-sized tree noticing a crow landing onto a tree branch he waved at it with a lonesome smile and watched the other children play with such joy. He felt slightly jealous that they could be so happy. Why can't I ever be happy once in my life? The boy thought sighing to himself. Suddenly the dinner bell rang ,a herd of hungry monstrous children ran into the cafeteria and sat at long dinner tables chattering loudly about childish beliefs "Okay children ,calm yourselves!" The lunch lady yelled as she served the so called "starved" children. *(A/n: I say "so called" a lot tsk tsk tsk...)*The boy walked in the doors with many eyes gazing upon him "Ah Lelouch ,there you are I almost forgot about you...Ha."The lunch lady said slightly nervous Lelouch rolled his eyes and sat at the far corner of a dinner table "You shall serve thee,old hag." Lelouch announced slightly annoyed "Watch your little mouth ,brat !" The lunch lady yelled shaking her fist at him Lelouch just rolled his eyes again "I truly apologize MISS Crawford."he apologized sarcastically stating the fact she wasn't married. " Eh whatever kid here's your meal."Miss Crawford said holding in her anger giving him a smaller amount of food than the other children and smirked walking away. Such stupidity...Lelouch thought to himself disgustingly.