The Final Truth

A/N: Wtf Wattpad!!It was so good at first and boom it doesn't save,Gah.
~Lelouch~
It was just another ordinary Sunday for me in Area 11. I was grocery shopping turning around when I felt a watchful eye but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I must be going crazy.
"Hello little brother..."I heard a low toned ,sinister voice whisper into my ear sending dark shivers to my spine found out to be a a fancy white cloaked man with blonde hair and blue eyes,no it can't be...
"What do you want?"I whispered back.
"To kill you of course Eleventh Prince of the Holy Britannian Empire,you betrayed our family and I am here to vanquish my revenge."He spoke loud and proud causing everyone's eyes to gaze upon us.
"I betrayed our family?!Yeah I totally was to blame for my own pathetic excuse of a father to disown me when I was a little boy just because mum died! You guys are just so perfect while me and Nunally had to suffer the cost being half Japanese. Not like anybody cared,now Nunally is all dead because of you idiots.You must be proud!"I shouted in a brink of tears.
"Wait what?I thought you killed your mother..."
"Why would I murder my own fucking mother?!The one person who actually cared for me and Nunally you got to be joking me!"I yelled angrily. How dare father put me to blame for his doing !
"Lelouch I'm so sorry..."
"Shut up!Really, saying sorry won't change the fact I was betrayed by my whole fucking family for one stupid lie from our damn father!"I yelled tears leaking from my violet eyes dripping down my pale cheeks just before running out the Grocery store not caring to shop anymore.