What is wrong with me?

~Lelouch~
|First person view|
I was eating quietly, sitting on a grey tattered chair watching other teens enjoy their meals and talk their head offs. There was no difference at all from when I was a child except for the fact that the idiots were even more annoying, so annoying. I rubbed my temples in an attempt to cease my headache but failed of course, it only made it worse...
"Lelouch?"
That voice.., that familiar voice instantly pulled me out of my angry thoughts giving me the feel of relief, Suzaku...
"Sup Zaku!I didn't even notice you were gone~"
I hid in my annoyance of the idiots, putting on a fake grin hugging him tightly.
"You should invite me to your place, so I could kick your ass at Mortal Combat or maybe even perhaps Need for Speed."
I announced feeling relief in his arms blushing to myself pushing my sadness to the side holding it inside.
"Duh man, and pfft you kicking my ass at video games?Funny!"
Suzaku replied laughing loudly,till he stared right into my eyes cutting right through me.
~Suzaku~
|First person view|
I was searching for Lelouch eager to see his beautiful pale face and sparkly violet eyes only to framed with his dark brown hair. I know he wouldn't accept my feelings since well we're both guys but I just can't stop from feeling this way..., I should just invite him to my place again to play video games and hang out like the usual since I can't do OTHER things that I truly crave for. I stopped in my tracks at the sight of Lelouch rubbing his finger tips against his temples. Another headache I suppose,I hate when he hides his true feelings it breaks my heart seeing him pretend it's all okay for my sake.What can I say?I love the guy.
"Lelouch?"
I called out tapping his shoulder, he looked up slowly and put on a fake grin at the sight of me hugging me tightly making my heart pound. Man I just wanna hug him to death, just to ease the pain and sadness that lingers inside of his beautiful head.
"Sup Zaku!I didn't even notice you were gone~" He shouted teasingly, my heart felt like snapping knowing of his hidden feelings. What is wrong with me?