Who is he ?

*(A/n: If you dislike Screamo then I suggest not watching or listening to the video on the side...)*
~Lelouch~
|First person view|
After a long day of learning unneeded subjects;it was recess time at the school grounds. Truthfully I could care less all I wanted to do was draw and so I did. I sat on a lone slide bringing my sketchbook surprisingly it was a perfect view to gaze upon the joyful children play tag together. I merely smirked at the sight and opened the filled up booklet browsing for a blank page when I finally found a blank page I pulled out my stencil from my hoodie pocket and began to sketch the landscape of the park,well that is until I felt as if I was being watched I looked around and finally I caught sight of my watcher it was a boy with lightish brown hair and brightish green eyes I was completely stunned. I felt my face heat up and quickly hid my face behind my sketchbook for the first time I couldn't draw for that I just had no concentration at all. Who is he? I must find out but how?

|Alex: Aw my little Lelouch in a hoodie so cuteeee!!!
Suzaku: Y-your Lelouch?Oh HELL NO he's mine!!
Alex: Oh hello little Suzaku~.
Suzaku: I'm not little!!!
Alex: Well right now you are~.
Suzaku: I'm gonna rip you to shreds when this is over...
Lelouch:What're you guys talking about?
Suzaku: Oh n-nothing dear don't worry.
Lelouch: Hmm somehow I don't believe it's nothing~.
Suzaku: It's n-nothing trust me!
Alex: You guys are so cuteeee!!!
Both Suzaku and Lelouch: Fuck off!
Alex: Fine fine calm your man tits~...|*(A/n: My boyfriend is right,I'm crazy!xD I need a life.)*