Yeeeee

~Lelouch~
-Suzaku's place-
|First person view|
Both Suzaku and I played video games laying back on his bed, till suddenly Suzaku paused the game and scooted closer to me turning my way.
"Hey um Lulu are you hungry?" Asked he, seeming slightly nervous. What's his deal?

~Suzaku~
|First person view|
Fuck, I shouldn't have invited him I get so horny knowing that he is laying right beside on my damn bed, I swear I'm going insane for his beauty I can't take it any longer but I have to control myself or our bond will worsen I just know it...I scooted loser to Lelouch turning his way staring intently just before spitting out words.
"Hey um Lulu are you hungry?"
"Yes, why?"
"Well uh, wanna go eat?"
"Where??"
"Anywhere I suppose....."
"Hmmm...Sure how about a nice cream shop, I am staaaaarving for some sweets!"I smiled at his remark and climbed off my bed hiding my boner and helped him up effortlessly since he was so light.
"Ice cream it is Mr.Starving For Some Sweets!"I replied quite jokingly with my genuine smile forming upon my face.
"Oh fuck me, can't a guy have ice cream without any side comments or names?"My boner tightened against my jeans hearing the very first three words come from Lelouch, as I bit my lip. There I go again, god. I shrugged it off for his sake and dragged him into my car, hurriedly driving to the ice cream parlor.
"What the hell man, what's the hurry?!"Shrilled Lelouch utterly confused out of his mind most likely.
"Nothing...Nothing at all, now um let's go eat."I stammered in response jumping out my car.
"Whatever, As long I chow down some cream I am satisfied!"Yelled he, following after me making my lower beast pulse in hunger. Oh man...
~Lelouch~
|First person view|
Suzaku and I ordered our ice creams he ordered a Chocolate Fondu while I ordered Vanilla ice cream with strawberries and sat at a table face to face, Perfect...
I deliberately teased Suzaku sexually out of curiosity hoping that he had feelings for me by slowly licking at the top eying him closely and carefully often lifting a strawberry licking around it before chewing and swallowing it. Please make this work...
~Suzaku~
|First person view|
I stared at Lelouch in lust as we ate our
ice cream it was almost as if he were teasing me on purpose while he licked at the top quite sexually, grabbing strawberries with his soft,pink tongue. I nervously stood up and rushed to the bathroom stopping at the sink to wash my face, Calm yourself Suzaku he's only eating his ice cream it means nothing...
"Suzaku, what's wrong?"Lelouch held onto my side tightly not making it any better for my boner.
"N-nothing is wrong Lulu, I'm just thinking..."And stopping myself from raping you..
"You know..., I d-did that on purpose."Lelouch slipped between me and the sink holding onto my neck grinding against my boner making it harden quite dramatically.
"Did what exactly, on purpose?"I breathed heavily looking down at him trying to hide the fact that I'm lusting over him.
"T-teased you, with the ice c-cream..."What he did that on purpose?!
"I want you to....Fuck me so badly I'm so sorry....You're probably disgusted...."That's it!I gripped at his ass grinding it on my boner pushing him on top of the sink. This can't be for real, is he messing with me?
"You want..., ME to fuck you?"
"W-well yeah I just said so-Haa...But I understand if you don't want to....Suzaku."My lower being ached at the sound of my name escape from his lips.
"Is that true or are you just messing with me?"I hope he isn't...
"I-I truly want to have sex with you..."Lelouch whispered in my ear slightly panting.
"Then let's do it..."