Growth...(;

~Suzaku~
-10 years later-
//Dream segment//
"Ah ah,Suzaku!!"A boy with darkish brown hair and violet eyes yelped in pleasure getting pounded into,under the care of Suzaku himself. The boy wrapped his arms around his pursuer's neck his eyes half lidded out of pleasure moaning loudly cumming onto the taller male's chest,just before Suzaku did...
//end of dream//
|First person view|
BEEEP!!I awoken to the beeping of my alarm clock gently hitting the snooze button and sighed noticing my boner, I climbed off my bed grabbing my school uniform on top of my dresser prepared by my mother. I got dressed in my clothes hurriedly slipping on socks and red converse leaving my shirt unbuttoned at the top tossing the tie in my bag.
I hate ties....
~Lelouch~
|Third person view|
Lelouch walked into the classroom casually,rocking his hips unknowingly.
Hiding his violet eyes with unneeded glasses with a black frame sitting on the seat close to a window in the last row and rested his head on the desk in front of him. Another day of torture,huh?I hope Suzaku invites me to his house after school again,hell when does he not?Lelouch giggled at the thought smiling to himself,gazing out the window watching birds stretch out their wings sitting on a over-sized tree.
//Flashback//
"Hello,my name is Suzaku,what's yours?"A boy with lightish brown hair questioned giving off a warm smile to the smaller boy. "Lelouch..."The smaller boy answered looking down at his feet."Nice to meet you lulu,wanna play with me?"Suzaku asked Lelouch grinning."Um we-"The boy was cut off by laughter coming from a group of boys."Suzaku,you should play with us not the purple eyed whimp he will break a nail!"The boys shouted teasingly,shoving the boy to ground. "I don't hang with bullies,bye bye dummies."Suzaku replied lifting up Lelouch by the arm holding in his anger. "You okie?"He asked looking down at the shorter boy."Yes I'm okie..."Lelouch answered smiling gazing up at Suzaku,causing him to grin widely. "You actually smiled!!"Suzaku yelled excitingly tackle hugging him.
*(A/n: I apologize for my poor writing,was distracted by my brother's evil monsters called children.... XD)*