Chapter 7 Christmas day

Hi welcome to this new chapter. The next chapter after this is gonna be a great one I can't wait to write it. Let the chapter commence!

Izuku POV:

So then... today's the day.... I want to change my mind now.... but I need to do it!!! If I don't do it tonight I probably won't do it forever so no matter how scared I am I have to do it.

For some reason even though sure I'm really nervous about tonight but I feel something different as-well not excited but I'm feeling like something will go wrong. I just try and ignore those feelings in my head and make my way to the station to go home.

I knock on the door at my house. Ever since we moved into the dorms I don't really see my mom as much as I want to. I've gotta visit more. I hear scurrying behind the door and my mom shout "Coming!" Just as soon as she said that the handle shifted open. "Yes? Hel- IZUKU!! Happy Christmas baby!!" Something tells me she's happy to see me. No one hugs anyone this much or hard. "Ok mom you can stop suffocating me now." She shakes her hair before realising that she'll have to anyway.

"So are you ready to open your presents and cards Izuku? Some people actually came round earlier and gave me some gifts to give you, there was three boys and two girls and gave me each a present and a letter for you." Wow my friends are really nice they must've asked Kacchan where I lived. I sit down and I give my mom a present and my mom gives me one.

This goes on for a while before I reach the ending presents. Most of the presents I already opened were clothes some all might figures, posters and comics of which I mostly already had. The next present I picked up read. "From your best bro at U.A" it was clearly from Kirishima I open it revealing a picture of me and him framed outside the dorms. I smile at the present and put it next to the others. Next was a gift from Kaminari who had gotten me a book called 'How not to break your bones' I chuckled at his little joke and put it to one side.

Next on the gifts was Tsu who had put on her note "Midoriya you've gotten a lot stronger since I first met you good job. This is to help you on your journey." I was a bit confused opening the gift but when I saw what it was my eyes widened so much I looked like the earth was in my eyes. It was something to help with training which I had been struggling with. She had gotten me some projectiles that I could insert into my gloves and also something that could charge up my power from any amount of power I was using to a power percentage I needed in that specific moment. She must've asked Hatsume for this I'm so happy! Next present was from Iida and it was a book and DVD about how All Might and Ingenium worked together once. Wow I've never seen this one before must be really good and it is Ofcourse Iida bringing me something about ingenium.

"Hey mom is it just yours left to open now?" I ask. "No there is on more here from... Ochaco Ururaka. That sounds like a nice name." I nod and take the gift from her. I wonder what it could be... I move my hands toward the gift wrapped and slowly open the present making sure not to ruin the decor. I slowly reach inside the box and grab something. Before I look at it my mom says "Oh hey there is a note on this saying "I hope you enjoy the gift I'm giving you. I couldn't think of anything  else that I could give you so this is what it is. Thanks for being my friend and my hero." Awww that's so sweet honey quickly get the gift out." I nod and again make my way into the box grab something and pull it out revealing... me. Wait though not just any old me.... it's me in my hero costume.... on a figure!! She made a figure of me!!! "Mom! Look at this amazing gift that she got me!" I hand the gift to my mom and she's just as shocked as me. "It's amazing Izuku how in the world did you get such a great friend. Maybe more... I want her to be your wife and for you to have babies with her. I want grand babies!" I sigh but blush at the same time. After this gift there really is no holding back. I'm gonna ask her out today.

Last was my moms gift which was a pack of mint handkerchiefs and a picture of me and her when we were younger at the beach.

After we had a Christmas dinner I decided it was time to head back to the dorms. Though for some reason before I left my mom told me to wait for a moment. "Izuku. I got you this when you were younger and have been waiting for the day where I could give this to you for a prom." She hands me a dark green suit, some blue jeans and a red tie. I look at my mom very slowly with a smile on my face. "I love you mom! Thanks so much I had no idea what to wear so thanks!" She smiled and could tell I was happy. "Have fun then make sure to get a girlfriend please." She says in a mischievous way. I nodded and made my way back to the dorms. 

As I walked in I was greeted by some of my other classmates who were sitting down watching tv or making something for them to satisfy their hunger. I looked around for the friends that had got me the gifts. "Hey you guys. Have any of you seen Iida or Ururaka?" They shook their heads "Sorry Midoriya" I nod and walk away. After ages and f walking around the dorms I come to the conclusion that they don't want to be found or they're still at their normal homes. I sigh and walk to the lifts to go to my room.

As I walk in and turn on the lights I see.... 123456 6 gifts on my bed! Who would be this generous other than my friends. The presents were off Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Mineta, Todoroki, Tokayami and to my surprise Kacchan! I open them all mostly showing All Might stuff with the exception of Todoroki who had gotten me a manga I've been wanting to start. All that was left was Kacchan who had gotten me a book called 'How to die' written by Katsuki Bakugo. Thanks Kacchan.

I check the time on my alarm clock which read 6:30 so we had an hour to get there. I decide to have my shower and get ready for the prom.

Time skip cause I don't want to talk about him in the shower.

It is now 7:20 so we have ten minutes left so I go to Ururaka's dorm to pick her up and take her to the prom. As I knock on the door I say "It's Deku." She says back "Ok coming. Just one sec" I hear rustling behind the door. What is it with people and rustling behind doors. Just as I say this she opens the door. And.... wow.... just wow.... she is so pretty. "Ururaka y...you l...look r...really p..p...pretty!" I blush madly after saying that and I can barley see also. "T...thanks Deku you look h...handsome." Thanks for making me blush even more which seems inhumanly possible. "Shall we go?" I finally manage to say. She nods.

We walk to the school which has been decorated amazingly. "Wow that looks amazing!" Ururaka says. "I agree it looks really good." We start talking about what we're gonna do tonight and what presents we got. Then I remember that she got me that figure. "Ururaka thank you so much for my figure it looks amazing. Where'd you get it from?" She looked at me "I made it with Hatsume she helped me. I hope you did like it cause it took ages to make perfectly like that." I was shocked she must've worked extremely hard so hard on this wow. "Thank you so much it's amazing!" I give her a hug and we carry on walking to the school.

That's all thanks for reading and have a great Christmas guys!