Chapter 9 : first date , kinda nervous

Dave East

"Nigga you ain't found a restaurant yet? You know she trying to leave tomorrow right?" Jayden said while eating a sandwich. "Nah man I think I wanna do something on the beach you know? Like have a small dinner on the beach and have her wear her bathing suits just in case she wanna get in the water." I said thinking.

I looked up at Jayden and Jj goofy asses to see their reactions.

"What man?" I said licking my lips. "Nigga you just wanna see her ass in a damn bathing suit, Yeen slick at all man." Jj said smiling.

I couldn't do nothing but smile. Who wouldn't want to see Kyla fine ass in a bathing suit? All that ass gone make me put a baby in her but sheen ready for all that yet.

"But yeah I think I wanna do that man, all that fancy shit don't really impress most girls." I said getting up. "Yeah true asf but take her to Malibu, that's where I took Tiffany crazy ass." Jayden said blowing out smoke.

"Aight so how tf am I gone get her to come without telling her it's a date?" I said thinking out loud. "Say you got hit by a car, that shit always work dawg." Jj said serious asf.

And guess what my dumb ass did, I listened.

"I know, Jr! I will miss you so much baby! We can go on a play date before I leave okay? Awwwe don't cry Tt baby! Girl get the phone before I sit over here crying with him. That's my mini bestie!" Kyla said coming in the kitchen talking to Tiff and Jr.

"Tf , she can answer your call but can't text me back?" Jayden said mugging Kyla. "Yeah Jayden, she can. That's how you're suppose to treat liars and cheaters." She smirked walking back out the kitchen. "So you telling me her and Tiff done became friends that damn fast?" Jayden said looking at me. I just shrugged and got up.

"Look ima need y'all to be out the house by 6. It's already 5 now, I'm about to go get everything set up at the beach. It shouldn't take that long anyways. Ima need one of y'all to text her about the whole wreck and shit then call me. Please don't fuck this up for me bruh. Also one of y'all need to take me there." I said looking at both of them. "Aight man damn we gotchu, plus we gotta go now anyways Granny cooking her famous soup tonight. Quick question though, how you gone get her bathing suit and shit?" Jj asked while grabbing his shit to leave.

"I'm buy it now, I already looked through her clothes and shit when we came the other night." I said scratching my head. "Damn nigga nosey much." Jayden said walking out the door. "Stfu nigga damn." I said mushing his head walking out behind him.

A few hours later

I had everything set up perfectly for me and Kyla's date tonight. Hopefully she like it.

I looked at my watch and seen it was going on 7 and quickly texted Jayden. Now all I have to do is wait patiently until she pop up going crazy.

Kyla Jones

The boys haven't been in the house since I talked to Tiffany and that was around 5 or 6. Ain't no telling what those three are up to but I really wanna know.

"Zeekie!" I yelled through the house. "Hold on baby this bitch yelling for my ass again, Girl what do yo ass want? I'm trying to cake up with my man." He said covering the phone. "Have you heard from or seen the boys today? I haven't seen them since 5 or 6." I said putting my hands on my hips. "Girl do I look like a daycare teacher to you? I do not keep up with they ass hell they grown anyway." He said rolling his eyes. "Omg you are no fucking help." I said walking away.

I walked in my room to see what Rico little cute self was doing. I needed to go to the store before everything closes and that's what ima do since I'm bored out my mind. I put on some running shorts and a tank top and picked up Rico.