Chapter 23 : date night ..

Zeekie

I was laying in my bed with one of the biggest hangovers ever. I'm laying here with the guy from last night. No we did not do any sexual shit last night. It's really just vibing. While we were laying there I got a incoming Group FaceTime call.

** ft call **

Kyla : "GUYS I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YALL!"

Me : "You got some dick? Omg my baby."

Tiff : "OMG REALLY, KYLA FINALLY GOT SOME DICK."

Kyla : "Guys no I didn't do that! I got head .. but it was at the club .. in his office on the desk. When we got to his house I was begging for the dick and I kinda suck the dick too."

Me : "Oh my god."

Tiff : "Well someone had a amazing night huh?"

Kyla : "Yeah but I just don't want him to look at me different. Hell I was drunk."

Me : "Girl that man really likes you , he will not judge you from this."

Tiff : "Zeekie is right girl, he really likes you and vice versa. You was just drunk and on your hoe shit that's all."

Kyla : "Y'all are right, I guess he really likes me. So Christmas is in like two weeks and nobody is excited. What tf are we doing?"

Me : "Throw a Christmas party!"

Tiff : "I'll do it! Everybody will be invited. This will be great. You have to wear pajamas though."

Me & Kyla : "Fineeeee!"

Tiff : "Well Ttyl y'all I'm on mommy duty."

Me : "Alright y'all I'll talk to y'all later."

Kyla : "Bye!"

** ft call ended **

"You good?" I heard a deep voice next to me. "Yea I'm fine, I was just talking to the girls about Christmas." I said rubbing his chest. "Oh aight, I'm about to go in a few tho." He said getting up. "Aww Kane I don't want you to go tho." I said pouting. "We can go out tonight or something if you want." He said putting on his shirt. "Okay that's fine by me, just let me know." I smiled. "Aight I gotchu, gimme some love." He said coming to my side of the bed.

I quickly got up and hugged him. Mhm y'all thought we were about to kiss? Not just yet. We are only friends at the moment.

Dave East

"Let me get this straight, Dave ain't get no cookie those whole 6 months they was together but this new nigga can eat the lap after a few days? Ima beat her ass." Jayden & Jj said getting up. "What are y'all gonna beat her ass for? Dave was lien in the beginning of the relationship! She is grown! She is not a baby. Idk why y'all was in my phone conversation anyways." Tiff mugged us. "You was loud asf Tiff." I said looking at her sideways. "Whatever Dave." She said rubbing her belly.

"I'm still whooping her ass, she is like a baby sister to me. Ion like that grown shit." Jayden said mad. "Right and ion like that shit at all." Jj said agreeing with Jayden. "Y'all can not be serious." Tiff said rolling her eyes. "Do we look like we're playing? Matter of fact let's have a date night. Everybody bring their own dates and shit." Jj said smiling.

"Sounds good to me let me text everyone with details cause I only want to go to one place." Tiff said texting. "Dave who you bringing dawg?" Jj smirked. "I guess I'll bring my baby moms." I said shrugging. Everybody begin to look at each other. Not giving a fuck, I got up ready to leave. "Ima catch y'all tonight." I said walking out.

No lie, I miss Kyla like crazy so to see her with someone else will be a lil hard.

Kyla Jones