Ch. 10: A dancer's kiss

After a long day of fun, alongside the girl, he enjoyed being with; Billy Hatcher settled down for the night. The thought of Phoenix Eggwhites began to circle in his mind, as he drifted away into deep slumber, and thus, began to dream...

In his dream, he was taking a walk. (Nothing out of the ordinary, about that), that was until he fixed his gazes on a peculiar bottle just standing there. He picked it up, and looked around, no one was there. He gave the bottle a rub, only to behold, a huge spectacle.

Out of the smoke, came the dancer dressed in a firey orange. She had the same Maroon hair, and mocha colored skin. She was beautifully recognizable to him.

-" Phoenix...!" Billy said, under his breath.

She bowed to him, and began to dance. All those moves, all those gestures, he was definately hypnotized by that sight. She came closer, he couldn't move...

-" I'm so glad you came, Billy~" Phoenix replied, smoothly; as she stroke Billy by the chin.

Billy became stiff, his face flushed a bright shade of red.

Phoenix took of the cloth, that was covering her mouth and pressed, her lips gently onto his cheek. Only to have him, waking up, in a cold sweat, and gasping.

-" Thank, Maykos; it's just a dream..." He said, as he laid awake.

-"...But... I wish it would happen for real..."