Ch. 20: In days of auld lang syne

It was a long time, since the two had been apart. But the bond between Billy and Phoenix reformed, and thus grew stronger than ever. Billy woke up, with the first rays of dawn on his face. It was clear, that a new dawn arose. Billy went downstairs, only to find out that his best friend was waiting for him at the doorstep.

-" Phoenix!" You skateboard?" Billy asked.

-" Yes, I do. I've got a spare helmet, you're up for a little ride?"

The two  arrived on time, for the meeting, only for their commerads excitement. As for Phoenix, she never forgot what it felt to hug her friends again. Specially, the smallest one: Chick Poacher. When the kids arrived at Morning Land, they attended an event at Circus Park and things were going smooth. 

On the way back home, she was about to enter her  house; the shy little rooster boy, pulled her close, as she was facing him.

-" Phoenix, I just want you to know, that you're that you're the coolest person and a true friend..."

-" And as for you, you're one- of- a- kind; Hatcher. Don't ever change"

-" So, any ideas for a celebration?" Bamtam Scrambled asked.

Phoenix put Billy down after an embrace.

-" Just one. Hit it!"

                                                                            THE END