Ch. 13: The Fire of Courage

-" Are you sure, about this? How are we going to find the 5 chickens, if a blizzard is coming?" Phoenix asked.

-" Intrestingly, we are here to do way more than just save the chickens..." Billy Hatcher replied.

The two roamed Blizzard castle and managed to save the 5 chickens. Victory was theirs, for the taking! Just then,  bright rays of light shone above Phoenix. It was the Chicken god himself! 

-" Phoenix! You must help Billy Hatcher, he is growing colder!" Menie-Funie's voice echoed in the sky.

-" I hear you, Menie-Funie. But how exactly, should I help him? I don't have any blankets."

Menie- Funie chuckled

-" You are braver than you think, Phoenix Eggwhites. Use the fire of courage bestowed upon you, for the fire of courage burning inside his heart keeps him away from freezing!"

Phoenix stopped to think.

-" Fire of courage? THAT'S IT!!!"

Phoenix went to her freezing friend, as he turned to her.

-" Ph-Phoenix, I-I  C-can't m-move." Billy was indeed too frozen to speak. But as mentioned before, she cared more about her best friend's safety, than anything else.

Phoenix smiled.

-" Don't worry, We're going through this together. I believe in you... Billy Hatcher." Saying that, Phoenix spreads her fiery wings that seem larger at size.

-" Whoa, you look beautiful... Wait, why did I say this?!" Billy said, after a facepalm.

Phoenix chuckled.

-" Relax, Hatcher. I didn't hear a thing. Now let's get your courage boosted."

Billy could feel the fire of Courage burning through his chest. If there was anyone who can help him deal with the problems in life were his friends and the attractive personality of Phoenix Eggwhites.

-" So, you wanna ride Cipher with me?"

After a while of flying, Billy turned around only to lock his eyes at Phoenix. She sighed, as she looked at him the same.