Chapter 3

Narrative
After Oikawa-kun made that flirty comment Hinata fainted due to him heating up too much. Oikawa caught Hinata and layed him on Hinata's bed and Oikawa got bored of waiting so he slept next to him hugging Hinata in his sleep.

1 Hour Later
Hinata wakes up from his sleep and realizes what's going on.

Hinata's POV
I start to yawn to greet the day which I thought and I come to realize i'm not the only one in this bed. "O-Oikawa-kun are you awake?" I question him. Oikawa just squeezed me harder and I just realize we both dont have clothes.

Author's Note
If your under the age of 13 or find the following contents uncomfortable move on to the next story because the rest is mainly smut.
Smut
Use of inappropriate Terms etc

Continuing
I look under the covers to see Oikawa's member I start to feel erotic. I knew Oikawa knew what I was doing but I continued staring. "Chibi-chan do you like what you see~" He teased. "Y-yes Toru" I mumbled. "Would you like to suck it?" Oikawa questioned. I slightly nodded and before I knew it Oikawa took off the covers with his huge member sticking up in the air. I was amazed of how huge it was I positioned myself between his legs and started to suck on his member. "Mmm~ just like that Hinata" Oikawa commanded. I continued til he loaded a huge amount into my mouth I swallowed it all. "That tasted great!" I shouted. "Would you like to go even further?" He asked. I nodded quickly to his response and he rolled me over and got on top of me. He put one of his fingers inside of my hole "A-ah" I moaned. He then inserted 2 more fingers inside of my hole thrusting then and it made me moan harder and faster. He took all 3 of his fingers out of my hole and then inserted his member and trusted hard and fast. "Your so tight Shouyou!" Oikawa shouted. Oikawa started to go even faster and then loaded again. I got up and got change and I swear I saw a quick light behind me but I didn't mind it and continued to get changed. "Hey Oikawa isn't it the christmas holidays now?" I question. "Yeah your right it is and that means we no longer have Volleyball practice til' the 1st of January" He responded. I look outside and it was snowing (I loved the snow by the way). "T-Toru-kun can we g-go on a date at the Cafè" I asked. Toru smirked "Sure cutie we can go on a date" He replied.

Well that's all this time I really hope you enjoyed this dirty chapter just kidding I hope you enjoyed it in general I'll probably see you all tommorow so good night!