T-Toruu-san?!?!

Narrative
Hinata and Oikawa had an amazing Christmas with eachother they exchanged gifts and even kissed a little! Then Hinata got a bit tipsy from alcohol and Hinata got a bit flirty with Oikawa but anyway now its school and Hinata was ready to walk with Oikawa to school.

Hinata's POV
"School sucks!" I exclaimed. Then I see Toruu gave me a tiny smirk which made me all flustered "Well Chibi-chan that isnt the only thing that you sucked" he implied. My face went entirely red "Shut up Toruu!" I shouted. I went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast, I got changed and then proceeded to leave "Bye Toruu-San!" I shouted. I got onto my bike and pedalled I finally arrived at school and entered then proceeded to walk to gym for morning practice. "Morning everyone!".

After Volleyball practice
"Those were some nice sets Kageyama!" I told him "Mhm whatever" he implied. We then walked to our classes and entered them.

After school
I made my way back to the gym for practice I then entered to see no one then "Huh no ones here? Eh whatever just means I beat Kageyama again heh" I said to myself. I got all of the equipment out and everyone else arrived "Oh! Now your all here! Of course as soon as I set up everything you all arrive!" I rambled. Kageyama then hit me on the head "Ow! What the fuck Kageyama!" I shouted. Suga overheard me say fuck "Language!" He screamed "S-sorry Suga" I responded.

After Practice
"Shrimpy-Chan!" Anonymous said. As soon as I heard it I instantly recognised who it was "No!" I complained. I then walked towards the gym door "Yes Oikawa?" I questioned. "I'm walking you home Hinata!" He said and then grabbed my arm dragging me home. He then picked me up and put me on his back "T-Toruu-san!" I shouted. Oikawa started to run and I started to scream at Oikawa.

After much shouting and laughing later
"Finally we're home!" I shouted. I then run to my room and jump onto my bed and watches videos on YouTube. I then feel someone grab onto me and I look up "O-O-Oikawa what are you doing!" He then proceeded to kiss me slowly with tounge whilst he gets ontop of me "Mmmm" I moaned. I then feel a hand reach into my hands and my face went completely red. He then took off both of our clothes and sticked it in "You like that?" He asked pervishly. "Mhm" I responded. Then he started to thrust and I started to moan "Ah!" I moaned. He then thrust faster and harder until he reached his climax "Mmmmf" Oikawa moaned He then took it out and then lied down breathing heavily. I then put my mouth on his member and started to suck. "Mmmmm Hinata your so good at this ah!" I then started to suck even faster and he reached his climax.

Hello again sorry I didnt upload last night like I promised T_T but I hope the smut makes up for it lol I'm joking anyway I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and are having an amazing year! Also I'm changing uploads from every day to every week because I just realised uploading everyday will get in the way of me being able to hang out with my freinds also this took me like 3 hours ;-; I woke up at 5am and it's 8am now so im probbably going to get some food now anyway i'll see you all wets say Friday-Sunday no specific time. <333 XoXo

Well I just noticed I've been using Tobio which is Kageyama and not Toruu thank you for the comments I didn't get it at first thank god you all messaged me anyway thanks!