Chapter 4

Narrative
After Hinata and Oikawa did their 'fun' they both got changed ready to go onto their date at the cafè.

Hinata's POV
I can't wait for this date with Oikawa! I started to get changed even quicker. I put on a baggy red jacket and a fluffy white scarf with some blue gloves. "Oikawa! I'm ready!" I exclaimed. "Okay Chibi-Chan! I'm ready too!" Toru replied. I grabbed my bag which had ¥10000 in it considering I asked him first and I thought I would be paying. We both got ready and we headed to the Cafè and as we entered I sat down at a 2 seater table next to a window. Oikawa sat down and me and him picked up the menu. "What would you like Toru?" I asked him. "I would like... some Chashu Pork Ramen and some Royal Milk Tea" He replied. "I will have the same!" I said. We ordered the food from the waiter and ate the food and drank are milk tea and left. "Hmmm what now Toru?" I asked him. "We could go home and watch some Netflix and snuggle" He replied. I walked with him to the house and I got changed into just boxers and a kitty shirt. I got in the bed with Oikawa and we scrolled through Netflix and binge watch some Stranger Things.

2 Hours Later (Oikawa's POV)
All of a sudden I feel something heavy on my chest I looked down and it was Hinata knocked out on my chest I smirked. I turned off Netflix and dozed off with my arms around the little cinnamon bun.

In the morning (Christmas Eve)
I wake up to Hinata having a huge grin on his face. "Why are you so happy Shrimpy-chan?" I asked. "It's Christmas Eve!" He exclaimed.

Sorry that this is short but I couldn't think of anything else so I will think of something tommorow.