F-Finally!

After That (Nosebleed) (Narrative)
It was then morning Oikawa and Hinata sleeping together peacefully, Hinata woke up to his ass hurting because of 'last night' Hinata then started complaining which woke Oikawa up and he dragged Hinata back into bed.

Hinata POV
"Toruu-San can you please let me out of bed" I pleaded. "But it's cold Chibi-chan" Oikawa mentioned. "But we have school!" Hinata testified "So what we can just skip for today!" "Fine we'll skip i'm only staying bed with you cuz your hot" I mentioned. Me and Oikawa went back to sleep. I then just realized what I said and I quickly looked up at Oikawa and I saw his cute smirk like he always does, Oikawa then grabbed me and opened his mouth "Awww... Does Shou-chan think im hot" "Well.. I don't blame you I know i'm hot". I then threw a throw a pillow at him and shouted "Shut up Toruu!" I exclaimed. I get out of bed because I got hungry and Oikawa wouldn't stop begging me to make him breakfast, I arrived into the kitchen to see a bunch of groceries dumped onto the counter "Toruu went shopping? How kind of him" I thought to myself as I grabbed out some eggs and bacon and proceeded to cook. Then to my surprise I see Oikawa out of bed with nothing but his boxers (I'm British leave me alone I don't care what you call it ;-;) I then started to scream at him "Oikawa! Get some fucking clothes on!" Oikawa just stared at me and said "Nothing you haven't seen before Hinata" I just didn't feel like arguing with him this morning so I just ignored the comment, I then started to wonder if Oikawa called the school's to explain that we're 'sick' "Hey Oikawa did you tell the school's that we're off?" Oikawa looked at me and nodded, at least that's something less to worry about then.

Oikawa's POV

I don't get it why doesn't Hinata know that I love him like we literally went on a date, 'did it' twice and kissed like I don't get it what else will it take for him to confess, I then thought that maybe some of his friends would know what he likes and hates. I decided to search for his phone in his bedroom and finds it, I then open up the contacts and scrolled I stopped and see a contact named Kenma (Best Friend UwU). "Hmm... I should go through the messages with this person and collect any intel I find.

Moments Later

Okay so he likes Meat Buns, Sushi, Meat I look through his messages even more and I see him starting to mention my name to Kenma I scrolled through the section more and I find out he loves me! Finally I've been noticed my Chibi-San I then went onto his gallery and see a video and taps it. My face then flushed red as I see Hinata stroking his member slowly on the screen, I quickly send the video to my phone. "I think i'll be saving that for later"

Right Right I know this very late but you see my dickhead brain thought I clicked Publish but it was late at night so Save and Publish looked the same. Anyway i'll make it up to you all by posting on Thursday - Friday this week I promise.

BTW if I need to improve on anything lemme know like want more fluff more smut tell me what should I add to make the stories better?