The Alpha of The Wolf Pack. Part 4. Featuring: Shayna, Marina, and Jessamyn.

We had a great Christmas and after a fun day telling our most beloved childhood memories of Christmas. But also the girls decided to move in with me and that very day, I helped the girls pack, move and let them choose their new rooms and how to decorate the decor. We made the most of the time we had left of the day.

It's been a solid week since me and the girls were able to spend time together. But for a New Years surprise. I planned a nice, quiet, romantic night with the girls. Including a home cooked dinner.

Like Christmas, WWE wanted to tape the New Year's Day episode of NXT. So they had the Wolf Pack go against Candice LeRae, Io Sharai, Rhea Ripley and Keith Lee as the main event.

The morning of New Year's Eve I woke up next to Jess. She was sleeping soundly until she felt me move around. "Hey, you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine Jess." I leaned over kissed her.
"Good. So. What's the plan for New Year's?" She asked as she had this smirk that just made it obvious that she was up to something.
"No." I smiled as she begged.
"Please?" She whined rather cutely.
"No Jess. It's a surprise for all three of you." I kissed her and caressed her cheek and ran my hand down to what was hanging from her neck. "You know, I never thought I would give these to anyone." I held my dog tags in my hand. "Now that I have," I looked Jess in the eye. "I believe I've made the right decision in choosing you as my favorite."
"I remember being so nervous when you pulled them out and showed them to us."

Wednesday, December 25, 2019. Christmas Day...
I brought out a small square box from under the tree. "What's that, Dan?" Marina asked.
I sat down between Jess and Marina and opened the box, reached in, and pulled a set of dog tags. My. Dog tags. "These my dear Marina. Are my dog tags for when I was in the Navy." I explained. "Their the most precious thing I own. And I'm going to give them to the girl whose my favorite."

Present Day...
"When I saw them, for some reason.  I knew I didn't have to worry." Jess smiled as she leaned into me.
"Yeah. But Shayna wasn't going to lose the title of my favorite pass her by." I kissed her forehead.
"Yeah. She tried to arm wrestle me, Marina, even went as far to challenge us to a fight for the title of your favorite."
"Yeah. She didn't get it though."I looked at her and smiled. "I have a question Jess?" She looked at me and nodded as if to signal me to go on. "If we started a family. Would you want to? Or would you prefer to have a boyfriend away from all this?"
She looked at me confused. "Daniel. You know that I'd do anything for you." My gut sank like a lead balloon as I braced for what was possibly coming next."And I know what your thinking. You think I'm going to say no to having a family with you." I nodded. "Well, I'm not going to. I'd love to but what about the others?"
"Hmm. Good point." I smiled relieved I was wrong with my gut feeling.
"Well,I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?" I nodded.
"Be there in a sec." I got up and stretched. "Gotta check on Marina and Shayna."
"Okay. Don't make me wait too long, Dan."
"I'd never dream of it." I walked over to Jessamyn and kissed her lips and gently kissed and just barely bit her neck.
"Now you really better hurry lover boy."
I smiled as I left the room and as I said I checked on Shayna first and she was still asleep from early celebrations with Becky Lynch and Charlotte. I then walked to Marina's room. She was awake doing some sketches of us. "Knock, knock." I said as I walked in.
"Hey." She smiled.
"Hey. So, what's the Supernova of Moldova drawing this time."
She showed me a preliminary sketch that had all of us in a group photo setting me standing in the center with my arms crossed across my chest Shayna ar my left. Marina seated at my feet with her legs crossed. And Jessamyn at my right.
"Very nice. T shirt idea?" She nodded. "Ha, ha. Cool." I kissed her forehead.
I was about out the bedroom door  when she said, "Hey, Dan?"
"Hmm." I looked to her.
"What's the plan for New Year's?"
"It's a surprise."
"Okay." She smiled as she and Jess had grown to trust me in the two weeks we've known each other. But Marina trusts me just a little bit more than Jess. Not that I'm complaining.
"By the way Marina." She smiled as I said, "I love you."
"Love you too." I left her room and she started coloring the sketch in.