Brandi And Allie's Boy Toy. Part 2. Featuring: Allie.

(A/N: Trigger warning in this chapter. Reader discretion heavily advised. Skip chapter or read with discretion.)

The next morning. I woke up to the smell of blueberry pancakes and sausage cooking. I headed the kitchen and found Brandi (who was wearing a white shirt and an old pair jeans that were in a box in the front closet) at the stove cooking breakfast for both of us. I yawned and she smiled as she saw me. "Morning, baby." She cooed. "You really wore me out last night. And to be honest. I wouldn't mind going an extra round with you." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and she rubbed her ass against the growing bulge in my jeans.
"Now, now, Brandi. We're supposed to be at the Rhodes Wrestling Academy in about forty minutes. And as memory serves. I'll be with Allie today. While Dustin's with you for some one on one training." I grinned.
"Okay." She whined. "But you owe me, baby." She smiled.
"I'd expect nothing less." I chuckled.
After the food was done. We grabbed a couple plates and and a couple forks and put two pancakes and three sausage patties on the plates. Then sat down and started eating breakfast. "When did you wakeup?" I asked her taking a bite of blueberry pancakes.
"I woke up at six this morning, and wanted to get a jump on things. So I came out here and dumped the wine from our glasses that we left on the coffee table last night," She chuckled slightly as I hit my forehead. "Then I decided to cook breakfast for us."
"Well, these pancakes are delicious, Brandi." I smiled as she grinned at the compliment. After breakfast, we washed the dishes that we used along with the utensils and put them on a drying rack. Once that was done, I went back to the bedroom and grabbed my gym bag. Then returned to the living/kitchen and dining room.
"I hope you don't mind but, since I only had the dress. I needed to borrow a shirt and jeans." She said rather nervously.
I grinned as I walked up to her and leaned in and said, "You can keep them if you wish. You also can keep some clothes here as well."
She kissed my cheek and we headed out as I locked the door to my apartment and went the parking lot. "See you at the Academy." She grinned as she kissed me.
"See you at the Academy." I grinned as I kissed her and as she walked away, I smacked her ass, which made her buck and yip. She looked behind her, smiled and winked as she got in her car and I got in mine.

Brandi headed home to get her gym bag and went to pick up Allie from her house. And Allie came out in a blue tie top, denim shorts, and black tennis shoes. She's got in and noticed Brandi was smiling like a fool. "Morning." She shut the door and Brandi backed up out of the driveway. "Why are you?" Brandi cooed as she shrugged. "Oh my god, you fucked Daniel." Brandi grinned and giggled. "Tell me everything." Allie was salivating for the coming details. Brandi pulled into a coffee place drive-thru and ordered her and Allie's usual drinks along with a caramel macchiato. Which was strange to Allie. But she was enjoying Brandi telling her all the details of our night together.

When she pulled up to the Academy. She and Allie got out of the car and retrieved their gym bags. And Brandi grabbed the caramel macchiato she ordered along with her coffee. "He's really sweet. And when I'm with him. I feel, safe and protected. And when he tells me he'll be there for me and he'll treat me like a queen and/or that he'll pay attention to me.  I believe him." They walked in and made their way to the field where an elevated rope grid and four cones were set up in a square.
"Hey, Brandi, Allie." Dustin said as I walked up and grinned as Brandi handed me the caramel macchiato.
"For you, Daniel." She smiled as I took it.
"Thank you, Brandi." I said as I took a swig and grinned. "How did you know I like caramel macchiato?"
"Lucky guess." She smiled as Dustin started talking.
"Allie, Daniel is going to put you through a rope drill and a four cones drill to work on your footwork and reaction time. I have a regimen for Brandi to work on her legs as Daniel said yesterday." You girls go change and we'll get started." The girls walked to the women's locker room. "Hey, Daniel. I have a personal matter to take care of tomorrow. Can you work with both Brandi and Allie, tomorrow?" He asked me.
"Absolutely." I replied. "If there's anything I can do, let me know." He nodded.
Then headed to the gym of the Academy. Then I picked up a football from a cabinet where I got the cones. Then Allie came onto the field in a yellow sports bra and bottoms.
"What's first?" She asked.
"Fifty laps around the field and thirty up downs. We'll take a twenty minutes water break. Then we'll move on to the ropes which you will go through at least a set of  eight. Then it will be the four cone drill." I told her.
"Okay." She grinned.
We started the session with stretches and went in order I told her, fifty laps around the field, and thirty up downs.